It is true that Bubblews its very similar than Old Mylot?

@alilin28 (1530)
Uruguay
I´ve just read a comment that mentioned this sentence. Is it true? how does it works? Does the site pays you for each comment? Do you get any idea about it? I appreciate your time spending here. have a nice day
@PhredWreck (6051)
No, it is not similar to the old myLot. It does pay very well though, I have been paid $100 this month by them. You get paid for comments, likes/dislikes, and views on your articles.
@alilin28 (1530)
• Uruguay
hi dear silence of the lamb, thanks for replying. Since I logged in today, I couldnt understand anything about the new appearence from here. Does this site still pays you for each comment or discussion as the old mylot? Whats about your experience by the other site? It is good? it isnt a scam site? Sorry for asking you a lot haha
@alilin28 myLot no longer pays. Since Bubblews has paid me $100 this month, I don't think it is a scam...I have already received the money in my paypal account
@alilin28 (1530)
• Uruguay
@PhredWreck What a penny, I´ve been out from here a lot of time, I lost my money. :(. I will try with this new site. thanks for all.
I just started yesterday and am already earning money! You should try it out.
@alilin28 (1530)
• Uruguay
yeah,I´ve tried too. It seems to be very different to this site -if you compare it-. but I´m still in the same way: my online earnings are too low. I would say that I didnt get -until now- a correct way to earn more than a few coins.
@Aja103654 (5658)
It's not the same at all. You could try visiting the site and research some reviews about it online. For sure, you will get positive and negative comments about that site.