Were You put on this Earth For A Purpose or are You Here Just To Fill A Void

Center, Texas
Were You put on this Earth For A Purpose or are You here just to fill avoid? By Leo Holley Have you ever really wondered why you were born? Everyone comes into this World the same way and I know that what one has to look forward too will depend on the culture or domain in which they were born. It is true that some are more fortunate than others and will not have the opportunity as others will have as they go through life, but this is just the way it is in life although some may not believe that it is fair. There are some who are born into Royalty and some into poverty, but is this unfair? The answer to that question is, you have no choice in the matter at birth, but one can make a change as they go through life. I will explain why in this Article and it will be good news to all alike. There are many cultures, religions and life styles all around this World and there have been many heart aches and there has been much happiness. Individuals will be brought up in many different life styles but will make drastic changes for themselves as they go through life. Some will have different opportunities during their life and some may not have the same as others have but what ever happens will be the best they can do with what they may have to do with. Some may have the opportunity of a higher education in which would help them obtain better employment and some may not have the resources for that and will be just as happy and satisfied. But as I have stated, there is more to life than what has been presented in our society. Other than life on this Earth as we know it, there is something much better for all individuals alike and it has not been understood. We have been put here on this Earth for a specific purpose; we have been put here for training. Some individuals may understand this and are preparing as best they can for what is to come. As there are many different Religions and denominations as there are cultures and life styles and all are different in many ways, individuals do not really understand why all of this is occurring. No matter what religion it may be people are all looking for the same out come but are teaching differently on how to make it to their final destination. One teaches that you have to do certain things and another may teach that you have to do something else, but why? Why is religion so mixed up? The answer is that individuals want a religion, a way of belief that fits their life style. And because of this they feel comfortable and can live their life style without a feeling of guilt. And when one attacks their way of belief, their comfort zone is being attacked and they do not like it. Many families have been destroyed because of different beliefs and it has turned Mothers against Daughters and other family members against each other. Notice Matthew 10:35 For I have come to turn "'a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law— This is what Jesus was talking about in the above scripture. The love of many will wax cold. This will be because one family member will believe this and another may believe something else. I have known individuals like this and they have not spoken to each other in years because of different beliefs. Believe me, it does happen and it is sad that it does. I know that what I teach and write about does not set well with some, but that does not mean that we should hate each other because of it. We are all free moral agents and we make our own choices although sometime others may not like the choice that we as individuals make. What some may write about they may feel compelled to write about that subject, but that does not mean that they are trying to get someone to do or follow what it may state because they cannot do that. It would be up to the individual to make that decision for them selves by checking out the given information and then if they see it may be right it would be their choice to make and no one else. It goes way beyond ones head when the state is made, one God, One Faith and one baptism in scripture but yet there are many types of religion. Why is that? It is because one must make their own choice in which is correct. And how does one do that? It is so simple and that is by searching for the truth. There are so many who just suppose that what is said in Church is correct or it would not be said. I have heard individuals say, that sure was an inspirational sermon, never opening their Bible to see if what was said was true. This is so sad because so many are not being fed the Spiritual food that they should be receiving. Why is it that so many believe that Gods Kingdom will be in Heaven? No where in scripture does it state that Gods kingdom will be set up in Heaven but will instead be set up on this God given beautiful Earth. But individuals are so caught up in a religion or a way of belief that they want, that fits their life style again never checking to see if it is true. Look at this and think about it: Rev 20:4 I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They [fn] had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years. This reign with Christ will be on this Earth. Individuals will suffer from lack of knowledge of Gods truth and will be forced to acknowledge that they were wrong. v 22:19 And if anyone takes words away from this scroll of prophecy, God will take away from that person any share in the tree of life and in the Holy City, which are described in this scroll. If anyone takes from Gods truth and infiltrates it with lies and falsehood and unless they repent, they will not be in Gods Kingdom no matter what until they acknowledge His truth and repent. Much has been taken away from Gods truth simply because of the lack of Knowledge and the way the false Christian educators have installed pagan beliefs. All of Gods sanctioned Holy Days as he has given them to be observed have been done away by those individuals. Their reasoning is that we do not have to observe them because when Christ was crucified that nailed them to the Cross. And because this has happened individual do not worship a true Christ, but a watered down one and are in danger of losing their Salvation. Notice what Jesus said: Mat 5:17 "Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. Mat 5:18 For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. Mat 5:19 Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. Why are there those that are as blind as to what the above scriptures say to them? The reason is because it is much easier to observe the Pagan holidays and their customs than it is to follow God and His precious Holy Days. Holidays like Christmas, Easter, Halloween and many more fill the bill so to say, because it would be so hard in the society in which we live to keep Gods truth. Individuals could not observe Gods Seventh Day Sabbath because it would interfere with their social life style. Some say that they would not deprive their children for joys of Christmas although it is a Pagan holiday and then later in the life they have to explain that there is no such thing as Santa Clause. There are individuals who observe Christmas and never darken the door way of a church. No wander so many do not believe in or of Jesus Christ. You told me there was no Santa, now you want me to believe in an invisible man called Jesus Christ. Should we expect any less from our children? As we continue through the times we now live and events begin to escalate to epidemic purportions individuals will begin to see that we will have no choice but to accept Jesus Christ and His ways. Some will repent now but many will not repent until the Great Tribulation and at that time they will be glad to do so. Yes, you are here for a purpose and that purpose is to serve in the Kingdom of God as Kings and Priest but first you have to qualify, are you willing to do that under Jesus Christ guidance. Think about it.
@Rick1950 (1481)
• Peru
I think that if we try to fulfill with the commandment of love that Jesus gave us, we will be doing right on this earth. Jesus came to tell us the news about KIngdom of God and tought us with parables how we can achieve that Kingdom. As you say it is our choice the searching of truth.
@Bluedoll (17005)
What you have said is true. Love is a most wonderful gift we all can share but it is not a commandment. You said it is our choice to search for truth but do we do this when we hear so much which is wrong? What you read in the original post for example is most likely (though it I could be wrong :-) for I've been wrong many times in my life and will continue to make mistakes) is a member of the J.W. society that does not celebrate Christmas. The group will continue to denounce this yearly celebration. I say Santa is real. I also understand that the word commandment in the bible has been misapplied. God or Jesus will never order or threaten us to behave a certain way. The "law" is our guide just as the teacher is our guide.
@Rick1950 (1481)
• Peru
@Bluedoll Perhaps the J.W. society don't celebrate Christmas, because they find this celebration as a commercial holiday. They might be right. But it is great when you see the happy face of the children getting a Christmas gift. As for the mistakes, we are human beings and we can commit them always. But we learn from our mistakes. And yes, law is our guide. I think at the God's law. :)
@Bluedoll (17005)
@Rick1950 True Rick.
@dpk262006 (53690)
I here for some purpose because the Great God has decided to send me as a male on this earth. He knows that I have some role to play in this world and I should do justice to my role.
@Bluedoll (17005)
Is God male or female? The angel's?
@dpk262006 (53690)
@Bluedoll - Does God's gender makes any difference to our belief and faith towards him, I do not think so. In the Hindu mythology there are hundreds of female and male Gods and all are revered and worshiped.
@gelay07 (591)
i used to ask myself what is my purpose in life and i found the answers a few years ago. That is, I am here to be a companion of my mom since dad passed away 13 yrs ago. you might ask why only few yrs ago, well because i finally got hold of myself and had a better understanding of who i really am. I would also like to think I have a vital role in the family. I became the caretaker of our house since mom went to the U.S. since my siblings are all married except me. I am given monthly allowance by my sister who is in the U.S. I budget the monthly expenses in the house and other things. sometimes, we dont need to look far of what is your purpose in life because it is just there waiting to be discovered by you. i guess, before you will be able to answer that question, you have to see life in a positive way and try not to complicate things and have peace within yourself. .
@Bluedoll (17005)
Peace and a clear mind is often threatened. I believe we can disagree with each other but still have love for each other and be thankful that we have God to help us.
@alottodo (3062)
We all were born to fill a purpose humans,animals,worms, and creepy crawlies we all have a work to do in this universe or multyverse what ever you believe in. The DNA is like a chain in each living thing and that chain attach us to the whole the universe is made of us and we are made of the universe or multyverse...who can say there is only one universe? there may be thousands of them! but our brain capacity is not capable even to imagine something like that! but at the end of the day we are here to fulfill a purpose we are part of the whole and that is why we came into existence as part of the pattern designed from the beginning of time.
@Bluedoll (17005)
The wearing of a ring is another example of a pagan ritual. Even Egyptian styles were replaced by Greek and Roman fashions in the wearing of a ring for example and was later adopted by many religions. It would be easy to say that the use of wedding rings is also a modern day lie.