Lets talk money.

@CatGods (4596)
Be nice and lets play along. And for helping, I've been making money online for the last 13 years and yes I get to stay at home. I will help to give you ideas on how you can make money online based on your likes, interests, and skills that you will provied me in your responce, if you want. And I might even be able to give you a few sites to check out vbased on your info. Ok, so here's the question ...... I am going to say a phrase. After I say the phrase, I want you to close your eyes and tell me the first image/thing you see in your head. The phrase is money basket.
@dpk262006 (56115)
Money basket reminds me that I need lots and lots of money and you could one of the sources, who is going to tell me the way to earn money through on line methods.
@CatGods (4596)
Well remember in the description I said I would help to give you ideas after you have provided the information on your likes, interests, and skills.
@vandana7 (62521)
@dpk262006 ...hi..:)
@dpk262006 (56115)
@vandana7 - Hi! How are you doing? No news from your end. Are you busy in some project or in exploring other sites? Send mail or PM about you please.
@matersfish (6311)
Money basket: Jewish Easter Don't know why. First thing that popped into my head. I watch too much Big Bang Theory. Howard Walowitz is ingrained in my brizzain. That guy is the mack daddy. Full stop. To anyone reading this wanting to know how to make money online: Just rewrite web content for people who need to push keywords up the ladder. You give your time, heart and soul to these penny-per-nonsense sites, and all the while you could be making $3 per 500-word rewrite. A one-time payment that's quite small, but one doesn't become manager of Carl's Jr. without first cooking some fries. Climbing up the ladder gives one a chance to hone one's writing skills while also allowing one to gauge the web and to get the proverbial "feel" of what's required.
My dearest Lord, how I miss myLot, as it used to be ...NOT for the money...the notifications, Vandy, Dpk, Allknowing.....all the spirit I felt every single day...and learning to love each and everyone....Yes, matersfish, you and I bashed too....I just have such a loneliness ......it's Canada Day, and I am thinking about my worldwide myLOt friends......HUGZ and Love to you all!