Hot or Cold food?

@naman95 (1554)
What do you like hot food or cold food? I like Hot food.
@Undefeated (4792)
worm food
@rekhum (2434)
LOL.I thought thats a real worm.I too like warm food. Neither too hot nor too cold. In summers i love cold beverages.
• Egypt
It completely depends on the type of the food!.
@djmarion (4901)
i like hot foods more than cold one but sometimes when the weather is pretty hot, i go for some ice cream.
Depends on the food & how hungry I am & how bad I really don't want to have to wait for the microwave, LOL. I like Pizza hot. But it's not good warmed up in the microwave and the oven takes too long, so I usually eat leftover pizza cold. Fried Chicken is also good cold. I can eat just about anything cold. Scrambled eggs, baked fish, steak. Just as long as there isn't any coagulated grease on it. I CANNOT deal with cold pancakes or warm cereal & milk.
@brimia (6584)
I like hot food in the fall and winter and cold food in the summer.
basically dishes for the meal are good when hot . . . your rice with either pork , chicken , beef or fish dish & vegetables be great when serve hot & specially soups . more also for pizza , burger , pasta & sandwiches i like it hot or even straight from oven . cold foods that i can consider be cold are the fruit bowls , salad , pie , cakes & other sweet mixers . . .
@Pixell (192)
chicken or pizza cold ... most everything else that is searved hot is good hot.. oh and meatloaf cold for sure.
@Pixell (192)
@Vandita (116)
i like hot food very much.