Earnings

@Nimbus91 (576)
Anyone got paid for this yet? If so.. how much do you get paid?? let say 2000post already.
For accumulating more than 500 posts, I received few cents more than $10 last month for the month of February. For the month of March, I have only $2+ so it's a long way again until I could receive the next payment for me. It's very difficult to earn here but more important is the enjoyment we have here. We should be looking for additional sources.
@BrainTeaser (1430)
• Pakistan
I havent got paid yet its just my first week around here and i really found this forum helpfull and full of good content not like other paid forum i am part of where i can post upto about anything one liners that makes no sense and all the copy pasting is allowed there,i am certainly looking forward to become better member of this one as it has much more exposure than any other paid forum,as far as earning is concerned i have heard from some members that they did got paid,so there is nothing to loose for me anyways and my earnings are about $3 at this moment,hopefully i will do much better in this current month of April.
@BrainTeaser (1430)
• Pakistan
• Pakistan
my friend got padi last month