New!

San Francisco, California
hi everyone! im bella, and im very new to mylot. please chat with me! following back!
nice to meet you! just a suggestion, if you want to get the most out of this site you should start conversations and ask questions that we can talk to you about, things you want to talk or learn about, passions you have etc. I love meeting new people, but it is so hard to start relationships/conversations when you have no idea what to talk to people about!....do you have hobbies? tell us about your local country or area, are you in school? are you interested in learning about a particular subject?.....please post more about your interests and give you input on other discussions out there so people can get to know you!! Also make sure to give a good read to the rules/guidelines that are located on the help page.