Tired of fake paid site's

For years now on my spare time I try to find a legit site that helps me to earn extra daily income. Most site take just too long to earn money, others are just plain old crooks. One site actual paid a 10th of 1 cent. Like "ARE YOU SERIOUS"? Long story short would gladly appreciate real site that help you earn good money at a daily pace. Any ideas????
@rachael5760 (2740)
• Israel
Here is a site that really does pay, although it takes a bit to get to cashout.
ClixSense is one of the oldest and most trusted Paid-to-Click (PTC Advertising) websites online. Members get paid to click on PTC adverts to view websites, complete offers, surveys and tasks. Advertisers have several advertising options at very affordable
That the penny crap i was talking about, but thanks, nope not for me
• Serbia
I've listed a bunch of sites on this blog here... Nothing fancy or to make you rich, just legit sites that pay...
Home - News - SCAM My Last 20 Payments: ***Cashnhits*** Account Per click Ref click Payout Cashout time Ads per day Payment Processors Standard $0.005-0.01 10% $ 0.60 Within 72 Hours 40 Paypal, AlertPay Premium $0.007-0.01 Up to 80% $ 0.25 Within 72 Hours
• Jinan, China
i ve tried some sites too. they are fake. so what website you are earning money from now ?