The Enchantress of My Life

@dodoazo (19696)
No other woman who had greatly influenced my whole life and everything I do, except this woman, Rebecca. In my teenage years, in my studies in high school and in college, in my work, in my Church activities, and most especially in my family well-being, this woman is indispensable. Rebecca had enchanted me when I first met her in late 1968 somewhere in an open study hall of La Carlota City High School. Rebecca captured my heart beyond expectation that every time I slept at night I couldn't take enough sleep. I kept on waking up hastening the time for a day break, for another day to see her again in school.
@YrNemo (12662)
Such a sweet love story.
@dodoazo (19696)
Sweet as sugar. It's memorable indeed!
@YrNemo (12662)
@dodoazo (19696)
@sishy7 (27646)
Now I also know Rebing is her nickname... I sense a golden anniversary is only a few years away for the two of you, no?
@dodoazo (19696)
Yap, we're married for 45 years. And we maintain our faithfulness with each other. God is our constant guide. We know He won't leave us for we have strong and unfailing faith in Him.
You certainly seem to be married to an amazing woman, and what a sweet way to wish her a happy birthday. (and happy belated birthday to you as well!)
@dodoazo (19696)
She's more than an amazing lady... she's forever and ever my endear beloved for we're meant with each other. She knows what is best for me, and for her 6 children too. I know you're a wonderful woman too, God-fearing one and an exemplar of a true and genuine individual for your being. This is the way I sense from you, though we just meet her. Anyway, thank you for your greetings.