Did you listen to music while developing this app? What kind?

New York, New York
When someone asks my brother what music he’s listening to, he usually replies “Something by the Beatles.”  And that often leads to a “who’s on first” kind of conversation unless the questioner is aware of the Beatles’ song “Something”  (or aware of my brother).
Follow us Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter RSS Home 2013 October The Story of Haptic Muse App- Part 3 Posted 4 weeks ago by Peter - Chief Android Technology Evangelist Did you listen to music while developing this app? What kind? When someone ask
• Shelby, North Carolina
Thats actually a good song that The Beatles have made. They have the best songs ever.
• New York, New York
I simply want to say I am all new to blogging and site-building and truly loved this page. Very likely I’m going to bookmark your blog post . You definitely have really good article content. Thanks a bunch for sharing your blog.