Who Would Win in a Battle between Billy the Kid & the White Wizard? #NerdyCuriosity #TheBigBangTheory

@mythociate (15600)
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
On the TV-sitcom *The Big Bang Theory,* Leonard (played by Johnny Galecki, famous as Darlene's boyfriend & her brother-in-law's brother on Roseanne), Howard (Simon Helberg) & Rajesh (though IMDb shortens his name to 'Raj' ... Kunal Nayyar) are visiting a comic-book store (owned by Stuart, who's played by Kevin Sussman). Rajesh comments on how merchandisers are always 'milking the masses' by inventing insane mutation-characters to put into new Land-of-Ka`a expansion-packs that 'game-playing sheep mindlessly buy,' pointing to an example of "Billy the Kid, who would OBVIOUSLY win against the White Wizard!" "But what if," Leonard interjects, "White Wizard casts a stupidity-spell on Billy the Kid's hat?" They get into an argument about it & finally ask Stuart, who replies something to the effect of, 'Well, the only way to know for sure is to buy the pack for $19.95 and find out for yourself!' Leonard, Raj & Howard all KNOW they're being roped-in, but they spend the $20 anyway If only they knew of myLot, where they could ask their question &--with a little thought & patience--find out the answer! So what is it? Who would win? (The little bit of 'research' I did--looking up http://www.icv2.com/articles/news/25045.html a game-news article from February 2013 (LATEST NEWS I could find)--tells me that 1) the game isn't a "real" game like 'World of Warcraft,' but it was entirely made up by the show's staff; and 2) Cryptozoic--who made the huge success The Big Bang Theory Party Game--STARTED MAKING Mystic Warlords of Ka`a. (We'll see ... as reported on http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgameversion/205142/english-first-edition it's apparently an idea whose inspired-flame goes unattended)
Created by Chuck Lorre, Bill Prady. With Johnny Galecki, Jim Parsons, Kaley Cuoco, Simon Helberg. A woman who moves into an apartment across the hall from two brilliant but socially awkward physicists shows them how little they know about life outside of
@dawnald (84146)
• Shingle Springs, California
The wicked witch of the west....
@mythociate (15600)
• Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
You kidding?* Billy (OR Wizard) could just spit in her eye! (* I mean; obviously, yes )
@dawnald (84146)
• Shingle Springs, California
@mythociate yes, I'm kidding...