Why I Named New_Leaf my personal Bubblews Account

@dodoazo (20301)
Since I lost my first account there for some rules I violated. I almost lost more than Three Hundred USD from my earning in Bubblews for intellectual Property as alleged. I appealed but to no avail. Now I compelled to create a new one and I preferred New_Leaf as new being, as a new personality for more vitality, vigor and strength as ever in the field of writing. You may read more in Bubblews:
@kellyr634 (423)
Good luck with your new account. Hope you do well and not lose your account again! I lost my first account with no explanation. I tried again and have been doing ok since November.
@dodoazo (20301)
Nice to hear that. I wish you good luck too. Let's keep on bubbling, friend.
@dodoazo (20301)
It has already met its fate. It was totally deleted after nurturing for several years. Now, it's gone.
@owstalaga (4581)
That's sad. I do hope they don't do that to me or other people. That would be annoying. If you want to connect with me there feel free to do so. I also wrote an article about how it's quite like myLot. :D