I am returning back on my-lot since long while ago.

Mathura, India
I am returning back on my-lot since long while ago. I was busy in some other important assignments in those days. I love to be here at my-lot with the mylotter friends so I did not forget to return here at my-lot to join my beloved friends, but surprisingly after having coming back here I experienced that the system of my-lot is totally changed. I could not see my posts and earnings on my-lot. I have a good number of posts and other activities and a handsome amount earnings here. My dear my-lotters friends are requested to kindly let me know how I can see my previous and current posts and earnings on my-lot.
@dpk262006 (56015)
Welcome back. Hope to see you more here.
@indahfth (11173)
I also have long, did not discuss at MyLot. I was also surprised, with a new look MyLot, and also notice that MyLot will not pay us again. But, I always wanted to go back in myLot, although myLot not pay anymore.
@ravisivan (14055)
I am able to see my posts. I think you will also be able to see your posts. best wishes