Do you like exotic food?

@dan20071 (724)
Romania
If the answer is yes, which one do you like?
@wolfie34 (26792)
The only exotic food that I love is chinese! I could eat loads of it, it's my favourite both for takeaway and we have some great local chinese restaurants, especially those that you can eat as much as you like for one price. My favourite chinese dish is sweet and sour pork.
@dan20071 (724)
I never tried it before, but I'll give it a shot, thanks for your comment
@Undefeated (4792)
Yup ! I like IT ! i like sushi !
Yes, I like pretty much all types of exotic food. My favorite is Japanese, Chinese, Spanish, and Greek!
@galaverna (237)
OMG I was once in a restaurant in Paris, which cooked some sort of central-Africa food, that was like GARBAGE!!! Everything was smelling like fish food, even what we drank. An horrible experience, the only european thing was the bill! In general, however, I like exotic food! I enjoy mexican tachos and american pizza... mmm... hey it's almost lunch time :)
@dan20071 (724)
Nice story, not all exotic foods suits our diets. Hahaha, it looks like you felt that. I guess i don't even try foods that don't look good or smell nice :D
haha we have a lot of exotic food in the philippines but i hate most of them :) but for my mom and other relatives, its a delicacy one cant resist :) they like frogs :) chix, and yeah taht's about it :)
@dan20071 (724)
I hate some special food in my country too :D
no i do not.