Exact way of being rich

Noida, India
“Exact Way of Being Rich” is a radically different approach to feel your richness through understanding of the components of richness. It is not at all a new thought. It is a totally new perspective..... . . . . . Watch the complete blog on......http://bit.ly/1gBdxqD
• Moradabad, India
Only rich minds with deep knowledge can be rich for a long time. Thanks.
@mythociate (15761)
• Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Does this blog link to a business-opportunity, or is it more-about 'being satisfied with the riches you're given (while sharing them to make room to receive more than you can hold)'? Because you cannot "get rich online" unless you focus on it! That is, "online income" IS NOT A REGULAR THING! I know, because I've been 'doing it' for years now; except it hasn't made me "rich," because I won't NEED it. (i.e. I have a "regular" income that--while it DOES float just above the poverty-level--is "guaranteed" to come in 'like clockwork' ... which I'd much rather have than a HUGE income that PROBABLY WON'T come in!) ... Excuse the rant: the question was Does this blog link to a business-opportunity, or is it more-about 'being satisfied with the riches you're given (while sharing them to make room to receive more than you can hold)'? ... Oh! Looking at the keywords, I can see. And no, it won't 'make you rich'; not to say you won't get any money, but it won't be "earnings" so much as "spare-change from the site-owners' profits."