Getting Old People On-line

Eugene, Oregon
Old people are ignorant and afraid of the Internet, thinking it is not something they can use and figure out. With this fast past culture, we don't have the time to listen to older people. They need a way to share their wisdom and stories to society, and getting them on-line would give them a chance to learn something new and help society out. To discuss this thought further, come with me to my blog post Getting Old People On-line: The Older generations are being tucked away in rest homes, we need their influence and wisdom in our society. And they need to share their stories and wisdom before they pass away.
NEWS-COMMENTARY-CURRENT EVENTS: Welcome to the Lowdown, here you will find a love of the Truth in a world of lies, and a love of Jesus Christ in a world that hates him. Friday, May 2, 2014 Getting Old People On-line cc from en.wikipedia.org This is a thoug
No responses