A Helpful List of Back-linking sites to use.

Eugene, Oregon
If you are a blogger or trying to market and promote articles on a revenue sharing site or just your website in general, you will want to have some quality back-linking sites to use to help promote your site. Site like MyLot and others which you can even make money from, are listed in the article below. I put together a list of social sites and other writing sites, where you can refine your writing system and get more traffic plus more authority with search engines.
Reviews - About - How To - Spotlight Articles From a Christian Perspective. Monday, May 26, 2014 25 Back-linking Sites to Promote Your Blogs cc from Flickr.com    If you are trying to grow your blogs or articles from a revenue sharing site, then having sit
@owlwings (38413)
• Cambridge, England
Getting good 'backlinks' is never a fast process and, of course, backlinks are only one part of the whole process of getting traffic. Everything fails if you have no good content to link to! The sites you mention are not bad for posting links to your site on - so long as you follow the rules of each site and work intelligently. Many of them will sooner or later delete you if you are 'spamming' links - it varies with the site and I strongly suspect that may have been one of the causes of the problems you had with Bubblews. Yahoo Answers is another site where moderation can be quite fierce.
• Eugene, Oregon
I know what you mean, but Bubblews was before I started even thinking about back-linking, cause I didn't even have my blogs then.