Discussions with no responses

Peek A Boo! - I see you!
@tentwo67 (3384)
I love the way mylot is laid out now, and I've been going through my unresolved discussions and have assigned a best response for every discussion that someone responded to. I am a little sad to see that five of my discussions never got a single response. I think some of them were pretty good too. Do any of you keep up with your no response discussions? How many do you have? How do you feel about it?
At first I felt that I had been doing something wrong. My responses began to increase as I learned more about mylot.
@tentwo67 (3384)
I'm down to just one without any response. Maybe someone will find it eventually!
@Danniet (377)
I have a lot of discussions with no response. I went in and responded to three of yours with no responses.
@tentwo67 (3384)
I've tried to get some of yours too. Thanks!
Yes I keep track of all my discussion, and I have one discussion that does not have a response but I have not stared that many post either. I kinda excepted it when I started it because it was a question to men about love so you know they stay far away from that word.
@TerryZ (22146)
No but I should. I too have a couple that dont have a reply. I think its kinda weird.
@TerryZ (22146)
@ossie16d (11834)
I used to do the BrainBusters before the changes to myLot but now I try to do a couple of the discussions that have no response. However, the ones I generally respond to are those started by the members on my friends list, rather than any others. Also I give out a best response for all of my discussions as well as some positive (+) ratings, if warranted, for both my own discussions as well as those started by other members. All of my discussions have at least one response but then again I haven't started a great number of discussions. One of the big problems is the time factor as I make a comment to everyone who responds to any of my discussions. Plus I go through my list of friends and try to respond to at least one of their discussions every day, and soon the time has gone.
@magikrose (5425)
I try to go to the discussions with no responses often. I have heard you earn more by being the first to respond to those ones. How tru that is I honestly dont know but I am doing it anyway to get them in to the loop.
I havent kept up with MyLot the last week or two i have been too busy. But before i was doing really good keeping up with everything.
@polemical (199)
I'm still pretty new here, and I didn't get even 1 response to either of the 2 discussions i started, which I also thought weren't half bad. ah well, discouraging, but i'm not gonna lose sleep over it lol
first - be the first to answer to no-response discussion
personally i like to response to no-response discussion better because if that discussion should grow big, my response will always be the on the first page and a lot of people will see my avatar. who knows one or two of them will get interested and visit my home:-)
@Zhanec (1653)
yes..i do keep it up.i have alot of disscuison with no reponses..and it sucks cos i take time to think of the topic.PPl seems to enjoy replying to non-serious topic.
@blueman (16516)
depends on what the discussions is about.
@h_gaurd9 (988)
I too have gone through my unresolved discussions to see whose responded. Unfortunately, I found nothing. It doesn't bother me that much when I make a discussion and no one responds, but it's nice to get something out of it. I'm sure you put some thought into your discussion. I thought some of my discussions were really good too, but still nobody replies. That's why it's good to come up with new posts in interests that people generally have. An example would be the Mylot interest, which a lot of people have. The new interest feature that Mylot added really helps. That's how I get a lot of replies to new discussions.
@razcal2267 (15577)
I do have one or two discussions with no responses. There are some people that start so many discussions in a matter or minutes that I think some others just get lost in the shuffle of all that mess. It used to bother me when I would have a discussion that no one responded to after a few days but now I do not let it bother me.
Yes I also have some that never got a reply although these were worth a reply. It does not feel good when a good discussion does not get answered
@urzicutza (1973)
well some people respond the thng that tey are intersted in
@rookrook (1240)
i replau always to no response discussions