TODAY A CHILD FEARS TO GROW UP TO SEE THE GROWN UP

Moradabad, India
My 5 year old son once asked me, "why do you want me to grow up." I could not see his his purpose to ask this question. Therefore I asked him," Why are you saying like this." He told me," Papa, the grown up people have no spare time to play, even you do not play with me, mummy is also always busy with this or that work and goes out for service." He again asked me," Why do you go out at 10 a.m leaving me at home for 8 hours?" I answered,"I go to earn a lot of money to give you food." "Why does mummy go?." he further asked. "She also goes to earn money for you" My son said, " If my toffees are so costly, I shall eat only one toffee a day but please do not go from tomorrow." I could not say any word further and my eyes were wet with tears.He said, " If both of you are so troubled, I do not want grow grow up."
@hillwill (999)
I can not agree with you anymore about “Parents earn a lot of money for their children but do not pay attention to the soft emotions of children.Money has changed the minds of the people.”This is a social problem.And then what should you do next?
• Moradabad, India
Thank you very much to be disagree, because it is a sign of an intelligent person. I think that I wrote about the delicate feelings of children.My article is based on my own experience and many other children. It is not a social problem but it is a personal problem of innocent children. An innocent child has nothing to do with society, he wants to play with his parents everyday not only on sundays. Our children are the future of the country, if he is deprived of love of his parents then who will come to love him.
@IAmemon (22)
• Hyderabad, Pakistan
That is just his mother's fault.A housewife's job is to manage house and take care of children.:-
• Moradabad, India
Today the thoughts of the parents are changed. Parents earn a lot of money for their children but do not pay attention to the soft emotions of children.Money has changed the minds of the people.They also run in the mad race of money. Money is something but not everything but it is beyond their understanding. Thanks a lot for a considerable comment.