do we have legit article writing sites now?

@Manasha (2318)
Pondicherry, India
Have come across some article writing sites like iwriter yesterday. I know this site is legit and wanted to know if we have more sites like this online. If so let me know
@srisahara (4147)
Hello Cheers...I know about iwriter.com and I am being a member of the site. But, at the moment I stop write on the site because I have no much time to write an article under pressure. Currently, I write article on wikinut.com. It is very nice site to write an article in spare time and get royalties 50 % from the adv revenue on our pages. If you interesting with this opportunity, please visit on the link below and start join with simple steps and start to write as many as you want.
Write about any topic or interest, and we'll pay you advertising royalties. Easy to use editor, feedback from readers and fast payments through PayPal.
@Manasha (2318)
• Pondicherry, India
is it a legit site, have you got the payment ever
@srisahara (4147)
@Manasha Not yet, but I believe the site will pay me if I have reached payout point. Because I have checked it, and get information that the site is legit. I hope you enjoy the site.
@Manasha (2318)
• Pondicherry, India
@srisahara hi, what about the result , have u got the payment