The Cure for All Diseases?

@buenavida (8282)
Sweden
Is there any such cure? Why not listen to this short video and decide yourself. You can't harm yourself by testing this, as long as you can eat fruits and vegetables
Listen carefully, this is an important announcement about your health from Green phactor. Did you know that cancer cells thrive and flourish in acidic Blood ...
This sounds like a delicious way to stay healthy. When I move in a week or so to our new place, I am going to try to do this.
@buenavida (8282)
• Sweden
Sounds good -- I am eating a lot more fruits and vegetables now, than I did earlier. I try to keep the pH balance in my body right and have also added good fats, like Coconut oil. The right fats are so important - thay help the nutrition to go into our cells and the waist products go out. - gnld.com has some good info about this. I sometimes post some info on my Facebook site. My name there is buenavida1
@buenavida I will visit that other website you mentioned there gnld.com. I am very interested in getting more healthy. Glad you are doing well friend.
@buenavida (8282)
• Sweden
@TiarasOceanView - The information I have got since 1998 when I started using the food supplements from gnld.com has changed my health a lot. I am nearly 70 and am not this time using any pharmacy medicines, only real food and the food supplements from gnld.com - and they are also real food.
• Moradabad, India
Very good video. Thanks.
@buenavida (8282)
• Sweden
@HuangLisen - Different kinds of salads - they are all green. Whatever is green (almost) in edible vegetables. Can be mixed with other vegetables and also bananas and apples.
@buenavida I had some awesome yogurt yesterday made by the Strauss Farm in California. It was laden with bacteria and it was so good I ate the whole tub. It was pomegranate and blueberry all organic.
@buenavida (8282)
• Sweden
@TiarasOceanView - I hope there was not much sugar in it.. Our body perhaps feels that something is very healthy and craves that kind of food.. ???
• Moradabad, India
Indigestion is the root cause of all the diseases. Thanks.
@buenavida (8282)
• Sweden
Yes, digesting the food is very important. Eating fermented food, rich in lactic acid bacteria, can help the digestion. It can restore the balance in our intestines. Gnld.com has Acidophilus plus with 5 good bacteria, but I don't know if it is available in your country. Sauerkraut can help to restore the bacteria in our gut. Also yogurt can help..