Merry Christmas!

@eileenleyva (10984)
My Christmases had always been with my huge family. In the Philippines, family includes an extended clan: grans, aunts and uncles, cousins to the nth degree, in-laws, and even out-laws. If one is a friend of anyone in the clan, then he or she is family. One Christmas back in the 80's, I did bring some Japanese friends to our family Christmas. They thought it was just my family until one whispered in my ear "There must be a hundred people in the house." It is quite a different Christmas today, because there's just me and my daughters. My huge family has gone across the shores. I do wish one day that we could get together and have a Merry Christmas like we used to. Nevertheless, the spirit of Christmas warms my heart. And so I say to everyone... Merry Christmas.
@louievill (19663)
Merry Christmas my friend nice to see you again, yep it's not the same but let's just hope for the best in the years to come
Nice to see you again my friend !I hardly come here after went to Bubblews .Happy New Year !
@louievill (19663)
@changjiangzhibin89 Nice to see you my friend, sorry for late greeting, anyway there's still Chinese New Year coming, wish i could hug you, it's been a long time but still I'm very glad.
@louievill Never mind !Our Spring Festival is about 40 off .Do you have Bubblews account ?
@topffer (36061)
• Svalbard And Jan Mayen
Here we generally celebrate Christmas only with our closest family, new year's eve with friends, but you can meet the "extended clan" for marriages. Merry Christmas !
@mythociate (15946)
• Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
That's one of the reasons for digital technology---with digital, you can be 'together with your family' NO MATTER [I]WHERE[/I] YOU ARE!