Review Stream?

@megs85 (3145)
Australia
Has anybody heard of this or been associated with it? Have you been paid? Or is it just another scam?
@sabrinam (1204)
I did a review there for caller tunes and they credited me, but it seems kind of difficult to find stuff to review that I actually have knowledge about, I don't spend all my money buying things all the time, I've got bills so, I didn't really think it was worth pursuing.
@sabrinam (1204)
And by credited I mean they said they gave me credit I didn't get paid, it's just some account I know nothing about, the wierd thing was that they didn't have any way for me to securely see what I was earning, or any way that I could tell that they were keeping track of it.
@AJ1952Chats (2340)
• Anderson, Indiana
This is definitely new news to me, because this is the first time I've ever heard of it. However, I'll come back here to see if anyone has posted anything else on the subject from time to time...
@kids91911 (4366)
I haven't heard of it yet.
linkin park - WALLPAPERS OF LINKIN PARK
what is it...????