How is the transformation from the divinity to the rank of human in the Belly of created woman?

@lycons (447)
Egypt
If A Christ existed from eternity with God,Then What is the nature of the relationship between them, And How is the transformation from the divinity to the rank of human in the Belly of created woman?
@dlr297 (5358)
Hello,,,God can do anything.....I am assuming that you believe God created this earth, and all the planets, Everything is in perfect order.... God created Man, and all the animals...God created everything....God is in control of everything.. Why is it so hard to believe that God can become flesh, and come to earth to have a relationship with his creation...to show his creation the way to be forgiven of their sins. God came to earth to show everyone how much he Loves us... God can do so many things that our human minds can not understand. That is why all he asks is for us to believe, and have faith that his word is the truth.
@lycons (447)
• Egypt
@dlr297 No a New thing today , The same Impression , The same concept , The same thinking . All are planted into your mind , You are taking a decision inside before without even using the mind and logic . How to replace these wrong concepts ? I really don't know the answer . Still link / connect between the political events or even individual incidents and Islam without a clear sight of what is exactly happening on the ground of fights the Islam is a victim in it . I called you only to read the koran and know more about Islam leaving all these bullshits , however still on the same way as any other a christian or non-Muslims . in fact the koran answered us before about what into every mind of non-Muslim and disbeliever . No a new religion , only the religion of the fathers and grandfathers . I don't deny that there are several people of you searching for the reality and actually they reach to the way because they are truthful with themselves . Anyway Ms @dlr you picked to die on a Christianity which means you and your God passed away and buried and will raise . there is no any distinction between the creator and the creature , all are in the name of the salvation and fake love . the only new thing today from you to me is about the women and the case of Christians in Egypt ignoring that most converted to Islam are from Women , and most native Muslim women are satisfied completely in Islam , ignoring that me live in an Egyptian country where the Christians are more residents . What I want to say that me know well whether Christians suffering from an actual persecution or no . I advise you strongly write this phrase on YouTube (Rabia Massacre) , means siege and attacking some place called rabia )) in Egypt where the Egyptians were gathering there for demanding their lost rights from the robber state. the army killed on one day around 4000 Muslims and more . please watch the videos on youtube by writing (( Rabia Massacre )) . so sorry you don't know that the church turned from a worship place to a political place . you ignore that Christians are the main partners with the army for killing those Muslims . the problem that the army refuses to give the rule to a Muslim president , all fearing from applying sharia/Islam law . no more . this is the real Christianity that you are proud of . they support the killer state for one reason . no Islam law in the country . after all that murder , the army pretends that it fights the terrorism in Egypt . more than 40000 persons in the prisons till now . you ignore completely that your USA and israel also afraid of Muslims to judge the state . so it supported strongly that . so they are very careful for Egypt to be poor under an oppressive government . This is the same in syria and Libya and Iraq and Tunisia . You have already told me that Muslims are killing each other . The fact that the fight is between those who have interests with the state , from Muslims and Muslims who seek for an Islamic law and the lost right . your USA and israel and emarat/Dubai supported those the owners of interests of Muslims to fight their brothers Muslims . not only , they also support Iran / shia . the summary that there is fierce attacks against sunnah in Egypt and yamen and tunisia and libya by USA and Israel and Iran/shia . I hope now you knew what is happening of fights between Muslims each other and who is the reason and what is the case of Christians towards Muslims . The Real Killer is from your Christians . Allah/God knows well that , so he imposed us the Jihaad against who begins in war whether for the religion/Islamic law or the land . OKAY FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE . However I advise you leave all that , and only Read the Koran to know more about Islam the real religion on the ground . Otherwise As I have already told you Black destiny and Eternal Hell In waiting . Trust me . FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Share your videos with friends, family, and the world
@lycons (447)
• Egypt
@dlr297 Ms @dlr My directness with you never means that I don't respect you , Why do you accuse me of that charge ? What does respect mean to you ? Is not enough to you that Me love Jesus and believe him regardless being God or Messenger . I think If you really love Jesus from your heart , You will respect everyone respects your God Jesus . or at least everyone never directs any abuse to your God Jesus or your personality . - As for the new concept today concerning The prophet Muhammad PBUH and his marriage from wife 9 years old , Firstly you ignore completely the nature of the people in these periods , I mean the girls were reaching to the age of the marriage / Majority / Adolescence early , The girls when the age of 9 years old become qualified to the marriage . So you will find that disbelievers in Quraish / Mecca never blamed the prophet Muhammad PBUH for that , The cause is very simple because it is the habit for all . Okay . - I'm still questioning , Why do you insist on reading the Koran and surfing online for limited aim , Is your Aim only for a criticism ? If so , I would like to tell you that you are looking for fishes in the wild . - You say ( I am not searching for anything, I have already found the truth ) so , I'm going to advise you don't trust yourself a lot Because your conduct is so far away from the real believer who always seeks for the right . In this case you assure frequently to me that You are a christian woman only because you are a christian woman inherited the Christianity from your parents and would like to be a christian like them and catch them in afterlife . - As for your old and frequent accusation Hate, killing, destruction... EVIL
@lycons (447)
• Egypt
@dlr297 However I would like to give you a simple glimpse about the version of the flood in your bible ! Chapters 6, 7 and 8 are devoted to the description of the Flood. In actual fact, there are two descriptions; they have not been placed side by side, but are distributed all the way through. Passages are interwoven to give the appearance of a coherent succession of varying episodes. In these three chapters there are, in reality, blatant contradictions; here again the explanation lies in the existence of two quite distinct sources: the Yahvist and Sacerdotal versions. -Man's corruption had become widespread, so God decided to annihilate him along with all the other living creatures. He warned Noah and told him to construct the Ark into which he was to take his wife, his three sons and their wives, along with other living creatures. The two sources differ for the latter. one passage (Sacerdotal) says that Noah was to take one pair of each species; then in the passage that follows (Yahvist) it is stated that God ordered him to take seven males and seven females from each of the so-called 'pure' animal species, and a single pair from the 'impure' species. Further on, however, it is stated that Noah actually took one pair of each animal. Specialists, such as Father de Vaux, state that the passage in question is from an adaptation of the Yahvist description. -Rainwater is given as the agent of the Flood in one (Yahvist) passage, but in another (Sacerdotal), the Flood is given a double cause: rainwater and the waters of the Earth. -The Yahvist version does not tell us when the event took place in Noah's life, but the Sacerdotal text tells us that he was six hundred years old. The latter also provides information in its genealogies that situates him in relation to Adam and Abraham. If we calculate according to the information contained in Genesis, Noah was born 1,056 yearsafter Adam (see table of Abraham's Genealogy) and the Flood therefore took place 1,656years after the creation of Adam. In relation to Abraham, Genesis places the Flood 292 years before the birth of this Patriarch. -According to Genesis, the Flood affected the whole of the human race and all living creatures created by God on the face of the Earth were destroyed. Humanity was then reconstituted by Noah's three sons and their wives so that when Abraham was born roughly three centuries later, he found a humanity that Was already re-formed into separate communities. How could this reconstruction have taken place in such a short time? This simple observation deprives the narration of all verisimilitude. Furthermore, historical data show its incompatibility with modern knowledge. Abrahamis placed in the period 1800-1850 B.C., and if the Flood took place, as Genesis suggests in its genealogies, roughly three centuries before Abraham, we would have to place him somewhere in the Twenty-first to Twenty-second century B.C. Modern historical knowledge confirms that at this period, civilizations had sprung up in several parts of the world; for their remains have been left to posterity. - @dlr297 My only hope now that I want one phrase and comment in your quotations free from a salvation and love . In fact ,As a Muslim live among the Christians , I find From Among missing things in their life is the Love , except Love that is based on interests . no more