Have you been abducted by aliens?

@nannacroc (4049)
I just wondered how many people believe they have.
@Albone (1340)
me, in this moment! i was abducted, but with my suprepowers i killed all the alien and now i'm in the aliens ship using their band to write on myLot!
@nannacroc (4049)
I hope you checked that they were bad aliens before you killed them. Some of them can be quite helpful.
@angel011 (1343)
LOL no i dont think they would have me
@nannacroc (4049)
It's only world leaders they reject, be careful.
@cmian19 (231)
• Brazil
no..im not abducted by aliens lol
@nannacroc (4049)
Are you sure?
@ezzrssi (11197)
no
@pumpkinjam (5713)
What do you mean, abducted? I am an alien. We don't abduct people where I come from. Our planet exploded and your Earth was the only other one on wi=hich we could survive.
@krizz420 (4389)
not me
@gabs8513 (48803)
Lol no certainly not me I have been abducted by My lovely Man but I don't mind that lol
yes but in dream
@dorypanda (1584)
Pumpkinjam, that's not really the sort of thing you should be admitting here you know, either the FBI or the men in white coats might come for you. Well, I don't think I actually have been abducted by aliens, but, I did have a dream recently (I assume it was a dream anyway) that some alien type creatures came and took me out my bed (so I wasn't happy, I don't like being woken up and my bed's lovely and warm), they took me onto their spaceship, I didn't get to see what it looked like, the light was too bright, I was quite polite to them, I said 'hello, who are you?', I would have offered them a cup of tea, but they we were already on their spaceship, anyway, the next thing I know, I was tied down on a table type thing, and if I remember rightly, they just tickled me, their experiments were basically, which bits of humans are the most ticklish. But the weird thing is when I woke up (really woke up for real) it felt like I'd just fallen from a great height and sort of bounced on the bed....just a dream...............or was it? hmmmmm. :)
@nannacroc (4049)
Well done for the warning to Pumpkinjam. We'll never know if it was a dream.
I think it's ok, they can't find me from here.
@krizz420 (4389)
hell no