About myself

Guangzhou, China
Hello,every one.I am a freshman in my lot. I like make friend with different people. I am an outgoing girl, I like desert ,I like singing ,I like dancing ,I like swimming and so on. I am very glade to make a penpal with you, do you like me?
@PhredWreck (6094)
Howdy. I'm one of those old people here. I gave up dancing and swimming, I just talk to my cats a lot. Welcome to myLot
@Rosekitty (19493)
• San Marcos, Texas
and a very nice thing to do ..so glad you don't go swimming with them..hhah..Michael
@owlwings (38262)
• Cambridge, England
Welcome to MyLot! You have joined just as the site is undergoing a "rebirth" so you have come at a good time. The best way to find and make friends here is to respond to discussions which interest you and to start discussions on topics which may interest others. All posts must, of course, be in English but you don't need to worry if your English is limited: nobody will criticise you for it and, indeed, there are many people who will help you if you ask for help. Please read the rules (called "Community Guidelines"), which you can find under "Help" at the top left of the page, next to your avatar. You may also find the following pages helpful in getting to know the site:
A Quick Users Guide to MyLot. How and why you should use MyLot.
@owlwings (38262)
• Cambridge, England
(Please note that the link I gave you may not be available to you unless you know how to access sites which China blocks!)
@owlwings G'mornin' from the U to the S of the A, sir
@xfahctor (14111)
• Lancaster, New Hampshire
Hey, awesome meeting you :) I love swimming, but you don't want to see me dance, lol.
I can't dance I can't sing I'm just standing here selling Everything...
Welcome to myLot.
@cupkitties (6699)
Welcome. Nice to meet you :)
Ummm....sure. I like you. I like swimming pools too, well, the smell of them. (I saw that you liked swimming.) Welcome to myLot. Answer my discussions and I'll like you even more. hehe What? Who said that...