Is it permitted for a Christian woman to pray during menstruation ?

@lycons (447)
Egypt
Is it permitted for a Christian woman to pray during menstruation? - And also is it permitted for a Christian man to pray during janabah / the state of someone after having sexual intercourse which requires washing the entire body to be not in janabah? Proof from the bible, please?
@owlwings (38273)
• Cambridge, England
Yes, of course. Christians are allowed to pray (indeed, are encouraged to do so) at any and every opportunity. Menstruation is a normal and necessary function of the female body and is not considered 'unclean' these days. Christians also have no concept of 'janabah'. You will not find anything forbidding prayer during these times in the Gospels. God is concerned with the human soul, not with false doctrines about what is 'clean' or 'unclean'. Such rules were made by man, not by God.
@lycons (447)
• Egypt
I don't know Why I do feel like you are proud of Menstruation during prayer . We all never deny that Woman is unclean during Menstruation so How is there a meeting with God the creator while you are unclean ? The main problem is not with you as Christians pray under any condition because It seems like the issue became part of your customs and traditions , but the problem that bible is deficient in several aspects
@lycons (447)
• Egypt
@owlwings Thank you very much for your past comment ! For the third paragraph about Christians and Jews , I agree with you in some points and disagree in other points . Christians never agree with us in our main teachings/ Basics of faith , they might be close to us in our traditions and customs . It is the common particularly in Islamic and christian countries . The Koran told us that Christianity is the closest to us as teachings call to love and forgiveness , but not as mixed teachings . in other hand , It does not mean that Christianity is good religion , but It is better than the other religions . There is no any teaching out of the koran , The koran is comprehensive and overall all teachings of Islam . - I agree completely with you that Christianity has been formulated and edited after Jesus . Most Christians think that Islam / Koran monitors and opposes their faith along, forgetting that Koran commands / orders them to believe only in differences and additions which are in it . the main point which is In Koran about Christianity is trinity . The Koran warned severely that trinity is the way of disbelief . the destiny of who believe in trinity as a destiny of who disbelieve in God / God does not exist , Why ? , The reality of trinity means that God has other partners with him in his kingdom . and this is a major sin as atheism . When we debate the Christians about that , they reply us that ( they believe in God as one but in three persons , and three does not mean that there are three gods ) !. so Allah in Koran warned strongly that faith , and considers it as atheism . There is another important thing that you fell in . that you disbelieved in one of the messengers , and disbelieved in one of the holy books , so No forgiveness at all in Afterlife and the Hell in waiting . Anyway , I have much here to say for you about these points . I would like to put two comments here that I have already put but in other post here , so I will put it with their link for you in the following comment . I advise you severely to read it If you are really Interested . You can also begin your reading with Cup of Coffee ( recommended )