Back with the Gang on myLot!

@1wldngl (3991)
The Lamb is loud and blasting the news so I figured I should come back over and get into the fray, on myLot, once again. It's good to be back and I hope that the majority of our old gang will return and keep us company. It's been too long and I kind of wish I still had my old account but it's probably better this way. I have to admit I hate reading rules, but I reckon I'd better get over there before I inadvertantly make a mess of things. Do you really read ALL the rules? I'm a rebel...what can I say. I missed you guys!!
I recently read that gangs are bad and that is wrong, so I most certainly will not be joining in on any gang activity in the near future.
@1wldngl (3991)
You sure...cause we got a secret handshake, secret cookie recipe....testing is mandatory, secret clubhouse with a water slide and secret agent decoder ring. ijs....you sure????
@1wldngl Ummm ... well ... ahhh ... maybe we could call it a "club" instead of a gang, and then I think it should be perfectly acceptable to join, right?
@1wldngl (3991)
@purplealabaster oh....of course!!! Perfectly acceptable.....chocolate chip by the way...
@topffer (33785)
• France
Welcome back ! I am not a rebel : I read the rules when I join a site, but it does not mean that I don't make mistakes.
@1wldngl (3991)
Thanks!! and....Ok...I read them. LOL They are pretty much the same. I try to be good most of the time!
I am not a rebel That is not what I heard ...
@1wldngl (3991)
@purplealabaster ever heard the saying liar liar pants on fire...ijs...i hope you wore your asbestos underroos
@PhredWreck (6051)
Rules??? Wait just a minute....rules??? You mean I gotta read stuff??? And pay attention? I was just getting comfortable... *goes to put on clothes again*
@1wldngl (3991)
It's ok...I can't fine them anyway..and...and..and...it won't send my message to you. The thing just sticks there.....waiting...waiting....waiting.....
@1wldngl (3991)
@PhredWreck hey man...you smart.....I'm so proud of my boy!!!
No, you threw them behind the couch, remember? *picks up clothes and hands them to Lambie*
@Rosekitty (19443)
• San Marcos, Texas
I can tell rebels rule here cause i tried to keep up with this post and it went all the way to dyeing hair and chickens and lambs..wait..what was the question again?
@1wldngl (3991)
Ha! Right...I don't know....I jus work here. No one tells me anything and if they do..I don't listen...so..whatever...I have brownies....with sprinkles!
@Rosekitty (19443)
• San Marcos, Texas
@1wldngl ..did you sneak in and take my last batch of brownies?
You mean you actually read all the way through and followed along?! I didn't even read it ... it was too much like work.
@sacmom (14316)
I try to, although I have to admit, I kind of just jumped in this time! By the way, what was your old username? I have a feeling I know what it is. I just want to make sure...
@1wldngl (3991)
Oh...I just saw our @sacmom....now I know you. And yes you knew me as a friendly sort of Irish person.
@sacmom (14316)
@1wldngl Aha! I knew it! Your red hair gave it away!
@1wldngl (3991)
@sacmom I figured it might!
I am somewhat allergic to the word 'gang'. Sorry about that.
@jhechorain (1218)
• Susanville, California
The rules aren't that long here at least and they are in paragraph from - easy to read! I hate the sites where the rules are like an outline or something, those, I never read all of the rules for. These were easy though because we know a little about them too.