American Horror Story

By Lola
@Lolaze (3164)
I love this TV show. I just discovered it over the winter and my favorite season is Asylum. The makers have been letting some things leak about next season, which starts in October, and I can't wait! They have let it be known that the setting will be at a hotel and one of the main characters will be a serial killer. I am so excited to see what they do with the plot and if they can keep it original. Many people are worrying that with it being set in a hotel, that they could go down the story line of The Shining way too easily. I don't think they will though - I think they have something very one of a kind planned.
@inertia4 (27713)
I saw the first two seasons. And I haven't watched since. I keep telling myself I am going to watch but always forget. Now it's on my mind, thanks to your post. So, I might actually goon Netflix tonight and watch another season.
@Lolaze (3164)
The third season, Coven, is pretty good. Don't waste your time with the 4th season - Freak Show. It was the worst season by far and not really worth watching.
@inertia4 (27713)
@Lolaze My brother said it was real good. Well, I might or might not watch tonight. I actually like watching movies more.
• Melbourne, Australia
I haven't seen the show. It is so great when you find a series you enjoy as it gives you something to follow and look forward to. Unlike a movie whilst it is great once it finishes it is finished. Enjoy!