Thanks to Mylot once again starting payment

@yugasini (12839)
Anantapur, India
Hi Friends, I am happy to know that Mylot site is starting of payment once again, so we have to post the valuable and useful content in mylot so that most of the persons visit our thread and must receive lot of responses I too assure you to post useful information that can be beneficial and useful to other members
@vathsala30 (3723)
yes , happy to see Mylot started paying again but is it the same payment or any change is there ? I am seeing that my earning is 000 that means earlier i had $6 point plus, and since $10 is the payout , i did not request. I dont know what happened to them
@kalav56 (11502)
Hullo Vathsala! How are you? I feel that our old earnings will not be brought forward here. Have you got grandchildren? It is good to be back on the site.
@kalav56 Hi Kala , It is really a joyful occassion to meet you all again. I have one grandson and he is 2 years old and going to play school. My son is in AbuDhabi now
@owlwings (39751)
• Cambridge, England
@vathsala30 The old earnings were paid off (if you had more than $4.50 to your credit AND had been active in April 2013) or cancelled (if you had less or had not been active at all in the previous month) in May 2013. This is a new start with new (actually, the original) owners.
• Pune, India
Yes, It is a welcoming sign of announcing the earning program after a long gap. But the earning program is not clear to the members and need lot of amendments to it. Hope Moderators will realize its importance soon and act on it.
That is true.. The moderators should reconsider about the earning so that slowly all the old members will be back once again and lot of new members will also be joining in this site. Traffic rate will increase along with Alexa rank
Like I have always said some money is better than no money.
@dawnald (84146)
• Shingle Springs, California
Welcome back!
@owlwings (39751)
• Cambridge, England
Welcome back @yugasini! I hope that you will have fun here.