Anyone Know the time of the Debate tonight?

@cynthiann (18619)
Jamaica
I get CNN and went through the guide and there is no indication of what time the debate will be on. We are the same time as Miami (I think ). It may seem odd to follow your politics but we follow it very carefully in Jamaica as the reality is when the USA gets a cold then we get pneumonia. In am interested as I am thinking that many of them tonight are anxious about Trump and wondering whether just to ignore him. But it may be hard to ignore the elephant in the room. I am thinking that he may just change his strategy and play it as a future Mr. President.Who knows? Anyway - if you know the time then please let me know.
@PhredWreck (6051)
9 PM Eastern according to Fox
But former Texas Gov. Rick Perry, former Pennsylvania Sen. Rick Santorum and several others will not be on the prime-time, 9 p.m. ET stage. The seven who did not make the top 10 will be invited to a separate 5 p.m. ET debate. Aside from Perry and Santorum, this includes Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal; former HP head Carly Fiorina; South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham; former New York Gov. George Pataki; and former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore.
Fox News has announced the line-up for the prime-time Republican presidential debate this Thursday.
@cynthiann (18619)
• Jamaica
Many thanks. I do not receive FOX but it must be on other news channels.
@cynthiann (18619)
• Jamaica
@PhredWreck So I have this to watch too. Great! I so thank you for letting me know the times. I am so curious. Mr. Christie was formerly thought to be the abrasive one and now he is quiet.