Being more POSITIVE

Boise, Idaho
My goal for this year is to be more positive. I have severe depression with the occasional panic attack. Anxiety should be my middle name. My thinking process when anxiety ridden is to think of the most negative and horrible out come that could possibly take place and over think about it.( I must have come up a ways out of the normal black hole that I live in because of that mere fact) So at some point last year I came to an epiphany and realized I really needed to do so. So now I say positive statements, try to block negative thoughts, etc. I also find that finding other things to think about besides how depressed I am really helps me to up my mood too. After all, it's all in our heads, right? LOL? Better energy, better thoughts, better mind power all does the trick. Do you have a way of over coming some negative things in your life?
I am seeing you here after 2 years and in those 2 years you must have felt the same way you do today but here you are in one piece (lol). That itself is enough for you to get positive.
I hear ya and agree. I am doing better. Having things to do so I am not thinking so much about the depression sure helps. Over thinking it makes it so much worse.
@celticeagle Kekeping oneself busy is the key
@Rosekitty (19438)
• San Marcos, Texas
I try to be as positive as i possibly am able to keep the negative away by my actions,thinking and ways of helping others..i feel that makes me stronger and less anxious!
Yes. Helping others is a great way to get out of your own head and helps in so many ways.