I wouldn't survive

Boise, Idaho
I just saw this topic of an article here on the Mylot site called something like 9 Unbelieveable Stories of Surviving Shark Attacks. OMG! Here's the deal on that. If I was in the ocean and saw the fins of shark coming toward me I would not survive. #1- If I am close enough to it that I can see it I know I can't get to safety before it over comes me. #2. I would die of fright. I have never been fast, I do not think for one minute that with age I have grown faster. How about you?
@cupkitties (6720)
Same. The unrealistic side of me thinks I would at least try to wrestle the shark into submission.
I would go out punching him. I heard that in another story of a survivor. I might luck out.
@artemeis (4023)
Sometimes desperation may not cause a person to slow down or feel handicapped but could actually turn around what otherwise is a bleak situation. After all, you have nothing loose if you simply die fighting by trying what was being taught, because you will definitely end up in that fish stomach if you don't. If you do, then there's a slight chance you might catch a bite of meat protein to survive.
Yes, but when you are used to fighting in non-physicalcal ways it is hard to figure how to do so otherwise.
@artemeis (4023)
@celticeagle Well, different people have different reactions in desperate times. I hope that your instincts would get the better of you when the time comes and not be stiff to panic.
@artemeis ..I think that if it was one of my kids I would fight like a banshee.