I must say this site is very addictive.

Pakistan
I have joined recently but I am finding this site very addictive. I just wish I can have more followers and people commenting on my posts. I love to hear what people have to say about different issues.
@rusty2rusty (6767)
• Defiance, Ohio
I think this site is addicting too. Slowly people will come back when the word gets out. I am eager to get active followers. As I follow more people than follow me. I wish we could get notification when sometime replies to us.
There is a place on your profile and a really long list of what you want notified for.
@tech40 (9262)
ofcourse you'll get more people here because the old users are going back once again! :) and this community will be more better :) old users + new users + earning opportunity = awesome
• Surabaya, Indonesia
yeah, I think so my dear friend. it's like we can talk, discuss, and share about everything here. nice to meet you anyway :)
• Pakistan
Thank you. It is nice to meet you too and I hope we can learn a lot about each other's cultures and traditions via MyLot posts.
• Surabaya, Indonesia
@Dawwriter yes, that's why I love for having so much friends all over the world :)
@Porcospino (16630)
• Denmark
We have already met on Persona Paper. Nice to see that you have joined myLot as well. Yes, this site is very addictive
@sacmom (14316)
I agree, it is terribly addicting!
Yes, this site is very addictive.This is a very interesting site indeed..
@PhredWreck (6051)
Your username just seems familiar for some weird reason...have you used it on any other sites?
• Pakistan
Yes, on plenty of other websites like PersonaPaper, Chatabout, Tsu.co, my own blog and many other sites. The only other name that I have used is Justascribbler for Bubblews.
@Dawwriter PP must be it...I was there for a bit. I think I used one of my variations of the Lamb persona
@Dawwriter Yep, TheLambLiesDown, but I haven't posted there since March
@mealid (324)
• Kanpur, India
no one site can makes anybody addictive its depends upon you.
I just followed you but I am not sure if this comment goes to you or the poster at the bottom of the page. I am returning after the updates so,that I am not sure about. I am not here often since my days are long. But,I will try to see you as often as possible. good night.
@mealid (324)
• Kanpur, India
@sharon6345 yes that's above comment is mine for sure.
@mealid thanks for letting me know this. I did it wrong a few times before.
MyLot was the first site I ever wrote at. I have so many good connections and I am thrilled to see them coming back. Yes, it is addictive and it is fun.
@kiran8 (15361)
• Mangalore, India
Oh yes it is addictive because it is so vibrant with constant activity and you want to be part of it..It used to be so earlier when the site was at its peak..
@phoonk (344)
Hello.. Yes this is very addictive. Me too a new one here.
@prashu228 (25820)
Hi welcome. yes this is one of the best sites , made some good friends , Good to be back again and see all of you here.
@writerjo (1320)
Welcome @Dawnwriter
@Ahedres (23)
That's a good sign. It will help you to earn more. I am hoping that I can also feel the addiction that you are experiencing.