PES 2016

PES 2016 is the new edition of the popular Konami football game. The title will be released in September for PS3, PS4, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PC. Celebrating 20 years, the production aims to make history with this new version. Konami gives much attention to detail in this chapter. In addition to the improved gameplay, there are small inserts of features that will make a difference and will make the most fun game such as personal banter between players participating in a divided field, for example. But do not think of curses, what counts is the "Fair Play". These provocations are nothing more than feints, dribbling and other specific skills of each player, used to play the ball away from an opponent, for example. With simple commands, you can activate the provocations on the divided and see the result in real time. There is still an unprecedented celebration system. You can pre-configure the celebration of the players and when they make a goal, you can turn on you have chosen. To do this, simply press a button. The celebration options will also change according to player position in the field. For example, if he does the next goal of the network, it can run behind her and play with the crowd. But if your goal is close to the corner, he must run and jump the advertisement boards to interact with fans. We have even more creative and unusual celebrations as "selfie" Totti, who excelled in the first trailer. The producer did not reveal much about specific celebrations of the leading and most famous players, but we can expect more surprises. What do you expect from this game?
@mealid (324)
• Kanpur, India
i dont know about that game but i enoy to play wwe game on my ps3 when i had free time.
Wwe game is a good game, I already played many times! :)
@mealid (324)
• Kanpur, India
@paulobraga85 yup i always play that game with my little bro,its not a game for solo.
@mealid the my favorite part on wwe game is the carrer mode. The pes I am fan of the master league :)