Good night

Hello everyone, my name is sharon6345 and I am a ex member of bubblews. I am here to see how this new mylot that I was a member of before is doing. I am not able to be here as often as I would like. Please don't think I am ignoring anyone. I plan to check back in tomorrow night. If there are any new updates could you please share them with me. So far today I am resting up after a long day out it feels good to be out of those clothes and back in my house. Have a blessed night all we shall talk soon
• Melbourne, Australia
Hi! I also use to be on Bubblews. This is my first week on myLot and have found it great fun and lots to read and friends to be made. Of course and a little money as well. Enjoy!
I am learning a little at a time. I need help finding the rules and where to comment after a post. But I will stick it out. Thanks for following me. I plan to find out how to do that before the night is over. Good night.
• Pune, India
@sharon6345, Welcome to myLot, You an refer to the HELP page which is located at the Top left corner on the Home page, just below your image. There you can find Community Guidelines and then Earning Program Guide. Simple logic for earning on myLot is to interact with the Community people. Make friends and see what they are doing and build your own strategy to earn your own money. All the Best ....
So are you enjoying my lots again. I hope so.
I could not wait to get back on tonight after my long night out.
• Pune, India
@jstory07, Her enjoyment will double and even reaches sky when she gets her first payment from myLot for her efforts. Let's see how many days will it take her to get first payment.