I am going to Yogyakarta..YAAAY....!!!

@ifa225 (11098)
Indonesia
Do you know Yogyakarta? If you don,t, then make a search...lol Yogyakarta is well known as a tourism city in Indonesia, it has a great places to visit such as Borobudur Temple, ParangTritis beach, Dieng panorama. I am planning to go on August 15th-18th. I will be shopping in Bringharjo market because price is cheaper there than in gift stores. I hope it will be fun Ah, if you like to visit the city someday, you can ask me about places to visit or some cheap hotel for backpackers
@Porcospino (18396)
• Denmark
I have heard about Yogyakarta and Borodudur temple. It is one of the places that I want to see when I visit Indonesia. I have only read about Borodudur temple and seen pictures of it, but it sounds like a really interesting place to visit.
@ifa225 (11098)
Many tourist from abroad go there @Porcospino You will not alone to enjoy them Many interesting place to visit
All i know is Bali, Indonesia . I shall search on that place too. Are the beaches there white or black ?
@ifa225 (11098)
The beach is white and so beautiful The water was so cold when I visited the beach You can browse about that place, yogyakarta is so famous for its tourism
@ifa225 we also have nice white beaches here in our country . Yes, i will browse about Yogyakarta .
@ifa225 (11098)
@SIMPLYD there are also plateu called Dieng, I am so curious to visit it Hope someday you and I wilk have a chance to visit it
@topffer (35528)
• France
I never went to Indonesia. I am not sure I would like to spend holidays in a large city, or maybe 2 or 3 days only to visit monuments. I would be more attracted by an island like Bali : beaches and sun.
@ifa225 (11098)
@topffer I think Bali is larger than Jogjakarta There is a beach too in Jogja where you can find sun and ..... girls but you can not surf there as the wave is so high and too strong
@topffer (35528)
• France
@ifa225 I did not knew that there was a beach. It changes things. If the waves are too high to surf, I will stay on the beach with the girls.
@ifa225 (11098)
@topffer The water of the beach is good for you Let the girls stay on the bench of the beach
@hereandthere (32468)
@ifa225 so what do like to buy at Bringharjo market ?
@ifa225 (11098)
@hereandthere I have so many lists :D But I won't let you know since it will lure you to go there
hello @ifa225 I wished to find this discussion earlier because Im from Yogyakarta and I could give you so many recommendations about my city and where to shop if you want to buy cheap souvenirs. So how was the trip to Yogyakarta? Did you have fun there? Are you planning to visit Yogyakarta again? I live in Yogyakarta and I work as a teacher in one of vocational schools in GunungKidul, in my regency there are so many new tourism destinations. There are so many beaches in Gunungkidul and some of the beaches are not as dangerous as parangtritis beach where you can play in the water, and then we also have pindul cave. You can see the beauty of Yogyakarta from Bukit Bintang, I pass this area everyday when I go to work.
@ifa225 (11098)
wow the trip was fun and I really enjoy it but unfortunatley, I could only visit it for three days I think I will visit it again next year. I really wish I can live there too but GunungKidul is quiet far from Yogya right?
@adhyz99 (131)
so @wulans you can become the guide when ifa visit Jogja..wonderful
@adhyz99 next time she comes to Yogyakarta again I will be her tour guide. Hey where did you go on your honeymoon day?
Dieng is located in Wonosobo regency, @ifa225 I live in Semarang. It's only 3-4 hours travel to reach Yogyakarta. And yes, it's very nice place. Yogya is city of culture. You will never get bored visiting this city
@ifa225 (11098)
Yeah, dieng is quiet far from yogya.I was disappointed that I didn't have chance to go there So you live in Semarang, I want to go there too someday. I ever stayed there for 4 years and I missed it a lot
I don't know you've ever lived in Semarang for 4 years @ifa225 . Semarang is very nice city. It's very hot here, but it closes to many nice tourism object. The rumors, Trans Studio will soon available here
@ifa225 (11098)
@redvakaurvaki I was college in UNDIP and I was stayed in Jalan Pleburan near Simpang Lima trans studio soon available? that is great I miss the food in Simpang lima, especially tahu gimbal and tahu petis