It is amazing

By Gabs
@gabs8513 (48715)
United Kingdom
How many People on here want to know our Names ages what colour Hair we have it is getting really frustrating now as every time I look the question is there about 3 times on one Page Please People for security reasons I would never give my Name on the Net
Hi Gabs. I haven't seen any discussions asking for names, addresses, ages etc but maybe that's because I skip over that type very quickly and they probably don't register in my old mind. There are countless ones asking about earnings and I really don't understand those, unless it is a newbie trying to find out how things work. I don't give my name or other personal details. I don't recall reading it, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was against myLot rules or at least recommendations. I would never publish my details here, but we do have the option of individual contact through private mail. If I was travelling to England, I wouldn't mind meeting up with a few of my myLot friends, and if they were coming here, I'd be happy to give them details and to arrange a meeting.
@gabs8513 (48715)
Yes I agree with you there I look past them now but when I first joined there where loads of those questions lol
@BittyBiddy (2903)
I have to agree with you gabs. I've seen at least two posts that say "What is your first name....your real name, nothing else". Like, I'm sure if people wanted to reveal their first names, then they'd have used it as their handle in the first place.
@gabs8513 (48715)
Thats right well we still get them lol
@rainbow (6763)
My hair is blue, my eyes are orange, my lips are green, my teeth are yellow, mmmmm makes you wanna find out more doesn't it? Jack Sparrow is a family member, my son is psychic and my dog is my soul. I can see Angels and send them to you to help you. I am learning Shamanic healing and can do holistic massage. I have 22 doves outside my kitchen window. I am not going to tell you my bra size. If people look around enough I'm sure thay can find out a lot about me but why bother, it's just too boring. They still won't know me as a person, only what I write down. lol
@gabs8513 (48715)
hahahahaha well Rainbow thank you for the Information given good Job I know you as a Person lol I might have believed you
@neilf49 (810)
It is so easy for someone to steal an identity these days that I think it is dangerous to give any information out, perhaps with the exception of your first name, but then again we all have IDs on here, surely thats enough. As for other info like 'what colour hair' etc, from my understanding those types of post are against myLot rules so they must bear some of the responsibility for allowing them, after all they do seem to moderate all the responses, how do they determine our credits?
@gabs8513 (48715)
Thatis true and it has got better since I have been here a lot better
@petspets (476)
• Antarctica
I would only give my personal information to special friends, people I believe I can trust and I won't betray my special friends' information.
@gabs8513 (48715)
Yes I do to and I know you do as you are a very good and lovely Friend of mine Big Hugs to you
@ruby1459 (2603)
I don't give my name that easy as well and I still haven't done it at MyLot yet.It's not that easy things for me to do with someone who you really don't know who they are. I know what you mean by saying that there are so many questions about color of your hair,female or male or so and I sometimes answer but I don't seek for that type of questions that much :) I think not giving our name is a right thing to do when you feel it's not that comfy.Nobody can push you to say your name anyway :)
@gabs8513 (48715)
Thats right I do write by E-Mail with 3 of my Friends on here but I am not willing to give no Information ever over the open Net Thank you for coming on this
@deebomb (15322)
I think it's because they want to get as many discussions going as they can and as previously posted can't come up with any thing better. Have you noticed how many posting they get. Do they get paid for each of those posting in their discussions do you think?
@gabs8513 (48715)
I really don't know to be honest Well at least we work for our Money lol Thank you
@ausnikki (4055)
• Brisbane, Australia
It is so annoying,why do they need to know these things anyway?.Come up with a decent discussion people!Oh,And I don't give my details out over the net either.
@gabs8513 (48715)
Thank you for that aussinikki
they just cant think of questions to ask.. =.="
@gabs8513 (48715)
I guess so Thanks
i feel some of the questions r worthyless
@gabs8513 (48715)
I totally agree with you Thank you
@forfein (2509)
some of the questions are silly!! I will give my first name but that is all!
@gabs8513 (48715)
Yep People don't need to know anything else
@kylesmiles (1913)
pooh - pooh
LOL I agree. I try to ignore them as much as possible. I think people post that just to make an extra cent or two. LOL
@gabs8513 (48715)
Thank you
@nannacroc (4049)
I won't give my name or date of birth for security reasons and I won't say how much I've earned because that's my business.
@gabs8513 (48715)
Yes I agree with you but doesn't it get anoying when you keep seeing these questions come up by lots of different People
@Darkwing (21588)
Yes, I've noticed that as well, Gabs. I just bypass the discussions, and find one that I think has had some effort put into it. There's all manner of people out there, and I won't divulge my name, age or any personal details like that to anybody. I won't even tell the locals my age! lol. If they ask, I tell them I'm as old as they think I am, and I usually benefit from their guesses, too! ha ha ha
@gabs8513 (48715)
I bet you do lololol well thats the best way Darkwing
@Darkwing (21588)
Thanks Gabs. Wellllllll, it's a woman's perogative, isn't it? he he he
@gabs8513 (48715)
hahahaha yes it is Darkwing you are right
@shelagh77 (3643)
oh for heavens sake, we all know you are called Hermoine! And you keep telling us you are blonde too. ooops! now I am in the dog house! :-)
@gabs8513 (48715)
Yes you are Lady how dare you give out my Name I don't know just you wait double portion of Snowballs for you
@weemam (13377)
good for you me either . only one person on here knows my name , guess who lol xx
@gabs8513 (48715)
Lololo I know who it's .......... Not telling hahaha
@ESKARENA1 (18299)
hi gabs, if that is your picture, you are a beauty lol no i would not give personal detaols out on air and really dont know why people ask such personal details? what is the agenda?
@gabs8513 (48715)
Thank you EsKaren yes this is my Photo lol and you have made me blush now lol I don't know what the Agenda is lol but as Asylum said they have disappeared near enough now so we don't see them no more
@Asylum (48224)
• Manchester, England
There is no mystery as to why people are asking such questions, it is desperation to create more discussions. If I cannot think of a worthwhile topic to create a discussion then I shall simply carry on responding until such time as a worthy subject comes to mind. However, many people here are eager to make money, so they will submit such pointless discussions in the hope of generating responses and boosting the income. This practice is diminishing rapidly now, so we hardly encounter them any more.
@gabs8513 (48715)
Yes Asylum that is so true I love the new Avatar are you not tired yet from all that walking lol he is so cute lol
I don't mind giving my first name on net, but that is it. However on my website, it has my first and last name and my photo. What I do not do, is give the s/s number out.
@lsen06 (5000)
i also donot give my true name and gender for security reason.