Two Places at one time

Any of you guys perfect time travel yet? I would like to be in more than one place right now, doing more than one thing. I shall be in that condition probably until we complete the move. Today I would like to just go play at the lake. I do want to post here. I also want to do some stuff towards our move. I actually want to be all over the internet. Can you say I am spreading myself too thin?
• Regina, Saskatchewan
Keep spreading yourself too thin and you'll need a whole new wardrobe! lol
@Rosekitty (19438)
• San Marcos, Texas
@sparkofinsanity..I like the way you think Luv..
I can certainly hope so. I need to do something that will make me more thin.
@ElicBxn (60895)
I wish I were anywhere but where I am! I am sick, and the mystery is of what? Best guess at the moment - a kidney infection...
Oh, man. That is awful. Rest up, I know that is exhausting. Of course it is the weekend so no regular doctor's office hours, but I guess you have urgent care, right?
@ElicBxn (60895)
@GardenGerty That's where I got the best guess from. I threw up and then went and took some meds for that. Old meds, but I slept for about 5 hours...
@Rosekitty (19438)
• San Marcos, Texas
I so can understand how you feel..right now i want to go get something sweet, but don't want to leave the house..
We actually had some ice cream in the freezer. That is what we did for an afternoon snack.