Been Watching "Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman"

I've been watching "Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman" on YouTube. I'm in season 5 and probably have about 30 or so more episodes to watch. While I'm watching the show, I either knit or crochet. There are little lessons in the episodes and there are a few other things that I have noticed that kind of make me laugh a little. During the first season, whenever someone comes into town, little Brian was the "town crier" and announced who was coming. Also it seems that within a few seconds after Dr. Quinn checks out someone who is either injured or ill, she says, "Let's get him to the clinic." I remember that I used to watch this show faithfully when it aired on TV. I've kind of enjoyed watching it again.
@Lolaze (3164)
I remember loving this show when I was growing up! I think I must've been about 8 or 9 when it first came on the air. I think Sully was my favorite character. I've tried to watch the reruns that occasionally come on TV here but it just doesn't hold my interest anymore.
Sully was my favorite character, also. But, then, I kinda like Hank, too.
I did not even know that show was even on TV anymore. I used to really enjoy watching that show.
The show is no longer on TV. I have been watching it on YouTube on the internet.
@dawnald (84146)
• Shingle Springs, California
I never did get into that show, but I would love to go back and watch it. In my spare time haha...
From the few posts I've read, sounds like you are pretty busy with a new job, back to school, and the hubby with a trip to the ER. What spare time??