What do you don't like in myLot ?

Pune, India
Hi myLot Community, I see lots of people are coming to myLot community to earn some extra income. What you don't like on myLot community the most.. Please share your views over here..
I was thinking today that no one was coming to this new site of myLot unless it pays. Hmm Kumar. I had been here all along with no one here lolz
• Pune, India
Yes, I also feel some pain to identify the topics of our interest. To identify a discussion thread, We need to spend atleast 5 minutes. Which is not correct. If we share our knowledge on our interesting topics, We feel motivated and the rewards / earnings will follow automatically. We don't need to refresh the page all the time.
@Analyst001 That is correct Kumar, we do not need to refresh the page. I have found my rhythm once again in myLot. I just go thru the notifies, and the suggestions, and it is quite easy. But it saddens me that friends did not come here only to be paid. It is nice to earn, but it is not the be all and end all to living.
• Pune, India
@TirarOceanView Yup....u are ri8....
@cherigucchi (4866)
Its the tagging that I do't like. But I am getting used to it now. There are no categories to choose from
• Pune, India
Yes, This is one good feature admins have to look at. People can always see their interested tags and fresh discussion threads. Nice idea.
I do not like the 'block' option where the blocker can respond to the posts of those who they have blocked but the one who is blocked cannot see that action. The blocker can unblock and block again gaming the system.
• Pune, India
It looks little awkward. I have not tried that option.
thats way crazy :)
I don't like tags for the most part. I don't mind adding a few to my posts though I am not adding them to my comments. After all its not like I am searching any.
@bagarad (12653)
• Paso Robles, California
I can honestly say I haven't found anything here I dislike. I like the people, the interaction, and the way the site works. I have no complaints at all.