Before I Go to Work Today and would be late

@missjahn (4578)
This is so much fun - I would like to leave a message or this before going to school today. How is that, mylot is addictive and aside from that I love to see my figures rising up, haha! I do not care how much would it be, just simply loving it. Actually, I have plenty of works to do because First Quarter Examinations is about to happen this week. I haven't construct my questionnaires for the two subjects a merrily teach. But it is just okay, I'll do it during my vacant time. I would like to share that I cannot come most often here because I do not have much time to do it and I do not have internet connection constantly. But will try my best to visit if got a chance, Good morning everyone and have a blessed Monday to all. Stay safe and God bless
I find it really slow today. I guess most of us are at work. What a blessing it is being able to be online right.
@missjahn (4578)
whew... it is weekend today so i have time to reply to each and to read and participate with other's works as well... yes.. such a blessing :)
• Marion, Kansas
I hope you have a really great week. Do not work too hard.
@missjahn (4578)
thanks for the advice @GardenGerty, yeah but sometimes it needed most of my time but i know how to relax :) thanks so much
@neildc (17254)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
Hi. As for me, I can only go online and go to mylot during office days, office hours as I do not have internet at home. So most of the time, I post my discussions and participate in other members posts, from the office. Internet connection here is free.
@missjahn (4578)
good for you that u can participate when you are at work. it is working Contrarily for me because we my classroom is far from the office where there is an internet connection :)
You have a great week ahead as well @missjahn ! Curious as to what subjects you teach and what school you are involved with, care to share?
@missjahn (4578)
english is my specialization in public secondary school :) thanks for asking @allen0187