Revenue sharing sites in 2015

@raaman (510)
A lot of writers like me who contribute their thoughts, posts and articles to various revenue sharing sites must have observed that how in recent months several sites vanished into thin air in the same speed with which they started it. It is very bad. Such people/sites only kill our enthusiasm.
@Micmac (8569)
It sure is a sad state of affairs, so to speak. Recently, I have joined two writing sites that disappeared suddenly. One of them didn't even notify their members that they were closing, just took off without a word - very disappointing and not professional. I felt like I wasted my time there. And they didn't pay many members for a few months before they vanished.
@raaman (510)
Hi Miki, It is definitely a sad state of affairs and it is unethical too.
@ptrikha_2 (8314)
@raaman I wrote in an article on Wikinut about the need of a regulatory body, which can see such malpractices and do something about them.
@Dawwriter (248)
• Pakistan
I agree. There have been many site owners who have been cheats and thieves. I wrote a lot for Daytodaytips. Now they don't pay and don't let us take down our articles. These are the sort i hate most...those who keep the articles and don't pay
@Micmac (8569)
Same thing happened to me at PostAnyArticle. They have vanished. Good thing I deleted my articles there before they closed. Dishonest of them not to pay me for three months.
@raaman (510)
@Micmac, I never thought that Crazy Trehan of PAA will do like that.
@kiran8 (15360)
• Mangalore, India
Hi raaman, may sites have vanished and even those that are there don't pay regularly...have you tried Boddunan which is a good paying site for both article writing and discussions..
@raaman (510)
Hi kiran8, Boddunan takes too much time (many days) to give cash credit once our articles are accepted by editors. That is very much irritating.
@kiran8 (15360)
• Mangalore, India
@raaman , have you tried the site ? it may take a week or so but you can keep writing and you get cash credit as and when it happens and once you reach the minimum amount, you get paid the next month..
@raaman (510)
@kiran8 after waiting for a week there, I just saw that I am paid Rs.12 each for two of my articles which is too low for the time and effort we put in. I may not write there anymore.
@mealid (324)
• Kanpur, India
which site gets vanished?
@raaman (510)
high Suraj, are you not active online? They are cgpgallery, gymmysworld and hello freedom to name a few.
@mealid (324)
• Kanpur, India
@raaman i m online
@raaman (510)
hi suraj, I am not asking whether you are online or offline now. Please understand the comment and then reply. Don't be in a hurry. What I said is that have you been "active" online regularly searching for revenue sharing sites, you might have noticed thse sites.
Yep I have seen it and it is very annoying. Right now I mostly do my posting on Postloop, ForumCoin and ChatAbout. And now here on MyLot. I have an account with Wikinut which is a writing site as well but have not made cash out yet. I would like to find more sites.
@raaman (510)
Hi Lee Ann, For me postloop looks cumbersome and chatabout is paying broken peanuts. Wikinut gets more views but pays very less. So I stopped writing on that site. I have not tried formcoin yet. Let me see.
@raaman (510)
@LeeAnn, I got annoyed with forumcoin. Those fellows are reducing our points for silly reasons.
@VinayaG (550)
• Kathmandu, Nepal
That's why you should only work for trusted sites. Some of the high paying sites are HubPages and DailyTwoCents. These are writing sites and you can share your works and get paid.
@iamshane487 (1162)
• Manila, Philippines
ATleast they earn before the site goes down. It is certainly heartbreaking to endure being unpaid and they disappear like a bubble.
@raaman (510)
@ShaneIlagan, all shameless creatures. What more to say?
@lokisdad (4267)
the economy is bad and businesses are sinking left and right in the physical world as well as the online world and they are leaving people who are waiting on payment high and dry. It suck but you can't let it get you down keep moving forward
• Durban, South Africa
Be very wary of scam websites, a good tip is to always check if the website is legitimate and if it is a work from home job make sure you check if the website actually pays by googling proof of payment images, and it is also very important to read the terms and conditions of the website before signing up, because some websites explicitly states that they can shut down the websites without notification to it's members.... it stands as valid in legal terms....The terms and conditions will save you alot of time, money and effort...
@ptrikha_2 (8314)
Yes, and I have even written articles on them.