My BFF needs your prayers.

Boise, Idaho
My BFF is up against a lot of anxiety right now. She and I have known each other for over forty five years. She is one of the sweetest, kindest, loving, giving and selfless people I have ever known. She has a big family and lives in Oklahoma. Right now she has a brother she is very close with who has a injury that isn't healing right and they can't figure out why, an uncle in the hospital, several recent family deaths recently, on going sadness over her sons early death from cancer, and a grandchild living with her right now who has had her child stolen from her by the bio dad and taken to parts unknown. She really needs some positive energy coming her way. I know my friends here on Mylot are caring individuals and perhaps can take a moment to say a prayer for a fellow human in need. Thanks guys.
@1wldngl (3996)
Goodness! That's a lot on her plate at one time and she is lucky to have a friend that cares so much for her. I know it sounds weird but I was always of the mind that no matter what is happening things could always...always be worse. That has helped me get through as it reminded me to could what was good in my life to try to balance out the bad. Hugs and prayers to both of you as you help her to carry her burdens. You are a good friend.
Yes, it certainly is. I think that way sometimes too. I mean the thinking that things could always be worse. She has a big family and there seems to always be something. A lot of cancer going through too. Thanks.
@bunnybon7 (31596)
• Holiday, Florida
@celticeagle sounds like my family. i have lost so many to that and it will likely get the rest of us including myself
@bunnybon7 I hear ya dear.
@thesids (22455)
• Bhubaneswar, India
Prayers to the Lord to send her positive energy, good health and strength to fight her ailments and mental stress. I can understand what might have caused the anxiety, what she has gone through needs lots of nerves to handle.
Her ailments? God forbid that one. Thank you for the positive energy her way.
@thesids (22455)
• Bhubaneswar, India
@celticeagle Oh no. I did never meant anything else than the anxiety and stress. I understand better now, that words can be deceptive. Sorry if I was wrongly interpreted.
@thesids I understand.
@bunnybon7 (31596)
• Holiday, Florida
just said prayers for your dear friend. sorry to hear about so bad a problems with her life. sounds like me. if it weren't for bad luck we would have non at all as the old saying goes. lol
Isn't that the truth?!
I am sure others will join me in offering prayers for your friend.
Good.
Will do for sure there!
Thank you!
@Shellyann36 (8037)
Oh my gosh she is under so much stress I am sure. Prayers for her and the rest of the family. I hope that they get some good news on some front soon.