Feels great to be back after two long years!

As the title of my post suggests, I too have come after a long time to myLot as many of you would have and once again feeling the same excitement that I felt when I started off with the website back in 2009. New look and new set up is really amazing here.
@drannhh (15002)
Glad to see you here again. My Lot always was my favorite cyber getaway, and I love that it is back.
Thanks for letting me know of the resurrection of myLot personally or else I would have missed being here now.
@drannhh (15002)
@Avijit100 My pleasure, Avijit, and when BarbRad (barbsbooks) told me, you were the first I told of this great news.
@drannhh And I just finished telling one of my online contacts, hope this string continues and everyone drops in this old house of ours :-)
I am so so happy that My Lot is back too! Hope everyone from before returns we had such a blast here before and now and hope we can see new people as well! Nice to be back to what feels like a second home again,
@rosekiss (30093)
• Eugene, Oregon
I am also glad to be back after two years. I really gave up hope of mylot ever paying us again, so i just stayed out, but decided to keep my account. i had though about deleting it severa ltimes, but i am glad that I didn't as I don't like the hassle of starting over. I was totally surprised when I came in here on Sunday, that they mylot is paying again. Now, that i am back, i am here to stay. Take care, and have a great day.
@sacmom (14336)
I agree, it sure feels great to be back here!