Will a paypal account stop me from enjoying this site?

I don't know where to find Alice at. I would like to have an answer if your able. I don't have a paypal account right now. I don't feel like being bothered with applying or cashing out to be honest. If myLot is around and honest I can cash out in a few years right. I don't know if we need to have one to be active. I am looking for everything here but the cash. Thanks.
@WeeRisky (78)
• Falkirk, Scotland
I don't have a Paypal attached to my account either...To be honest unless people start becoming ALIVE in here then I'm off
@rosekiss I was here with you on the old site. My name was giftsandbagcom. Your right I am not concerned about the money. I am glad to see your still around. Thank you
• Falkirk, Scotland
@sharon6345 Ah i remember you !!!
It's going to be better soon. You might need to give it more time. Some people are still waiting to cash out on the rip off site.
@ricki_911 (19758)
• Toronto, Ontario
I just reopened a PayPal account to be paid, but again I do other sites and mystery shops which do help. You can wait and let it add up then open account which then can be attached to your bank account and then transfer it. That is all I use my Paypal account for to be honest.
That is whAt I will do next year if I feel up to it.thanks
@ricki_911 (19758)
• Toronto, Ontario
@sharon6345 I usually try not to touch my Paypal as I tend to buy things I don't need. I have been saving it for little things I want to buy myself, and my pay from work goes towards bills.
@dpk262006 (56473)
It is okay if you do not want to en-cash your earning through paypal. But I find no reasons which prevents you from opening/activating a paypal account. It is not a very tedious process, you could do it within half an hour.
I have no desire to even be in a position to want to cash out. I find having fun and not thinking about money a pleasure. If I were to want to cash out it would change how I was online. I want to just enjoy what little time I have here. The funny thing is my bank is just increasing little by little.
@dpk262006 (56473)
@sharon6345 - I understand your point. Final choice rests with you.
@aaronfyzeon (1920)
Hello there! Do you have issues with PayPal for you not able to do a cash out? I am not sure if they have updated the site for en-cashing your funds out. But mine way way back the first time I have joined here I was able to encash thru paypal the first 11 dollars. And I have no issues with the charges because it was so minimal. I hope they have included payza, pay easy or Skrill aside from Paypal. I needed to be updated also.
No I just don't need the money right now. I have more fun with no money on my mind.
• Kolkata, India
You definitely have to create a PayPal account.otherwise you don't get your payment from mylot.
@Boonie1 (431)
• Ashdod, Israel
so earnings just keep raising until cash out or do they reset at some point?
• Whittier, California
Im here for both the cash but the great discussions. And posts
@kiran8 (15354)
• Mangalore, India
It may take a while for you to reach the payout amount and I guess by then you may rethink and register for a paypal account without which you dont get paid,,,all the best
@rachael5760 (2711)
• Israel
There is no place on the net like Mylot! I have tried all sorts of other paid sites and I came back here because of the people, who are expressive and really want to help each other. Stay even if you don't cash out, it will take a while to get up to $10.00 anyway.
@kevin1877uk (36964)
I guess you could just be around posting and commenting until one day you open a PayPal account.
That will be just fine with me. something life changing like a few grand. lol
@kevin1877uk (36964)
@sharon6345 You never know, I earned a lot on Bubblews back in the days it was good.
@bunnybon7 (37157)
• Holiday, Florida
@kevin1877uk me to. i am still trudging along in that one myself. i never make a lot here anyway so i figure why not
@yukimori (9072)
Not having a PayPal account was never an issue before. They'd just let your earnings accumulate until you added your PayPal account to your myLot account. The only issue I can actually see with your plan is that there doesn't currently seem to be a separation between account email and PayPal email. If they process payments, there's a possibility that they could issue you a payment even though you don't currently have a PayPal account. In that case, you'd just get a notification of funds from PayPal. If you didn't create a PayPal account and claim it, it would just revert back to myLot's account after a while. But I think myLot used to take time to verify PayPal accounts before sending payments. It seems like I had an issue with a payment way back when because the email on the account wasn't linked to my PayPal account. If they do that, they'll probably just send you a message saying they couldn't pay you at this time.
@yukimori (9072)
BTW, here's the Earnings Program FAQ. Seems like they're requiring valid PayPal addresses at this time, so they'll just hold earnings until one is added to a myLot account.
This is where you will learn all about the myLot Earnings Program
I will see soo what will happen. I don't plan to get PayPal for a while. Unless I find a car and they want PayPal. Thanks for the help...
@yukimori (9072)
@sharon6345 You're welcome. It seems that they've created a new field on the settings page where you can put in your PayPal account. I think I'm going to follow your lead and leave it blank so I can build up my balance a bit.
@LeaPea2417 (21543)
• Toccoa, Georgia
I have a paypal account. It is just my opinion but I think everyone who does any kind of business online should have a paypal account.
am not doing anything online for money these days. I am closing my etsy shop and other shop. I am tired of chasing money online. I just want to make it off line and budget what I have. My mind is better with that choice.
• Dhaka, Bangladesh
So, there is so many guys who doesn't have paypal account. And paypal doesn't support all countries though. So, I hope, myLot will take necessary steps to fulfill all the member's demand.
@LeaPea2417 (21543)
• Toccoa, Georgia
@ashik32 I hope paypal will start supporting all countries.
@bunnybon7 (37157)
• Holiday, Florida
i don't think you need one but it is quite a bonus. if you have a bank account i think it is pretty safe. i have had one for 20 yrs. about
You have to have one to receive payment from here.
@PhredWreck I am not looking to cash out at this time. I don't think I want paypal for a few years. I just want to post and have fun. Will not having paypal cause me to lose my account. Thanks
@sharon6345 No, it will not cause you to lose your account, your earnings will just continue to accumulate here.
@Rollo1 (16686)
• Boston, Massachusetts
No harm in participating and having fun, and when you reach payout, then you can set up your account to collect your earnings. I think it's worth setting up a Paypal account, it's very useful for so many things.
am not cashing out for over a year. I have a lot of time to get a paypal if they let me stay.
• Israel
sure.. i believe they will
@GoAskAlice (4346)
The general sentiment is that the money is merely the icing on the cake. A Paypal account is not required to participate, we have always had a number of members who, for one reason or another, did not have one. You can always add one later on if you wish. As for your old account, can you give me the name of it? I can take care of that for you.
@Avijit100 (953)
• Calcutta, India
I've been in myLot for over 2 years now and so far the website didn't remove me for being inactive for that period. You can always enjoy being here till ur PayPal account gets set up. Withdraw in bunch later :-)
• Pune, India
I don't think so.....will find another way to overcome this.....