I am hanging out in mylot tonight..

I been here off and on all day. I can't believe I was as active as I was. I see some people on tonight and since I am home for the next two days,I can hang out. I hope it will be fun reading and commenting with others. I just learned how to follow so that is also my plan for tonight. Are you enjoying your day so far. Is it bed time where you are or breakfast time. It's going on 11 pm here In NY.
Yeah, if ya can keep up! ...lol. I'm reading, commenting, posting my own stuff tonight..... it's kinda fun to see how fast you can keep up with everybody... hahaha.
I can't keep up lol. only because,I was so active that it's hard to keep track. I am just having fun so that will not stop me. I am only looking for enjoyment. and a night online brings me that.
I hope you are having a good time hanging out here. See you later on here.
I just need to find a good movie and I will be set.
@ricki_911 (19771)
• Toronto, Ontario
It's later in the evening now. I worked in the morning, but had the afternoon off. I went to see a few local abandon places. But now I am relaxing at home. I was planning on some cleaning but now sitting online on MyLot like I did before LOL. I am trying to be more active and get down a routine again.
@yugocean (8787)
how was the night ? It's Night in India here, and might be morning in US
@else34 (13604)
• New Delhi, India
I can't tell you how happy I am to be on mylot.It's another matter that staying online late night is not possible for me for I don't have a laptop and my desktop is installed at the room where my aunt sleeps.I can't disturb her.
It is fun catching up with everyone, I am on and off here for now. So far it has been really fun being back! It's good to see you again.
Hanging out is the only way that you can make strides here. Get on then hang on (lol)