Do you think it's rude to go in someones purse?

Have you ever needed something and asked someone to pass you your purse. Then you see them stick a hand in to find what your looking for. I can't think of one person I want in my purse. I don't have much in it just papers and meds. But,gosh I can't stand the thought of a hand in my purse. A friend asked me to give her her wallet one day. I passed her the bag and she cursed me out. She said,if she did not trust me she would have done it herself. After that day if she asked for her wallet I would give it to her. Another friend asked me for her wallet the day I met her. She was moving and her purse was in the living room. She met me that day while her rent money was in that bag. she said,can you please go in the living room and pass me my wallet. I was praying nothing would be lost that day. I did as she asked and soon we went to the bank. she put her rent money in an envelope and left it in the holder while going in the bank. I said,god if she is testing me she picked the right person. I thought it strange to do that with a stranger. We have since become great friends and I love the fact that she trusted me that day. I just don't want anyone in my bag.
@dawnald (84147)
• Shingle Springs, California
Once in a while I will ask one of my children to get me something out of my purse, but unless I actually ask, it' is very intrusive.
I just ask my daughter to pass me my purse. That works for me. Nice to see you here tonight. I hope your doing well. Thanks
@sacmom (14315)
I agree. It feels very intrusive.
@sacmom (14315)
I don't like anyone going through my bag either. And I certainly didn't like going through anyone's either. As it was, I even felt strange going through my mom's when I was a kid. But I only did it with her permission.
It is not only bad manners it is wrong in the sense they can always steal something from there