Is there a month you feel more strongly about than others?

By Yuki
@yukimori (9042)
For me, it's August. I have a love/hate relationship with this month more than any others, mostly because it usually happens to be a month where I get a huge influx of really great new music from my favorite groups and singers. Case in point: so far, Yousei Teikoku have come out with a new album. Kalafina have a new single out today, and Leo Ieiri has a new one going on sale next week. Oldie-but-goodie Nanase Aikawa has another one coming out soon, too... a catchy-as-hell thing with a video that had me in stitches tonight. Oh, and I just discovered that I somehow completely missed Aoi Eir's studio album that came out more than a month ago. So while I love getting to load up my iPod with new tunes, I absolutely loathe what it does for my wallet. I guess this is why that Dave guy who talks about money says people need sinking funds... Okay, I really can't complain, though. I mean, I used to have to go to hell and back to get hold of some of this stuff legally. Now, I can just log into my Amazon or iTunes accounts, click a few buttons, and ta-da! I'm the proud owner of yet more Japanese music. How can I resist when they make it that easy?!
Online shopping is what I go for. I simply like it. I like December. Partying time.Christmas time. Orphans just wait for the party I throw for them. each year.
@yukimori (9042)
See, I don't really care for December all that much. Too many people in the stores, same old Christmas songs playing on repeat from September onward... the commercialism of the holiday really gets to me. I love the idea of throwing a party for orphans, though... you'll have to tell us more about it when that time of year comes around!
@yukimori I do most of my shopping online. It is once a year we get to listen to carols which puts us in the xmas mood!
@yukimori (9042)
@allknowing See, listening to carols doesn't do it for me. Every store here starts playing them in September, so by the time Christmas comes around I'm burned out. Setting up the tree, decorating the house, baking cookies, wrapping a few presents... that's what makes it Christmas for me!
• Bucharest, Romania
I like June and July because these are the months with most heat.