vacation time again.....

@missybear (11396)
Yeah me, two and a half weeks and I will be taking a almost 3 week vacation. Mom is coming from Germany again and we will be going to Laughlin for 6 nights and 7 days......poor sconibear is gonna miss us, I think he will, maybe he will, he probably won't, I go with not at all, he's gonna be happy that us 2 chattering Germans are gonna be out of his hair for a couple days but he will be happy once we come back since by that time he probably will be broke. The weather should be great, about 100 plus , just perfect pool and cocktail weather. So as of today I have 16 more working days till vacation....that's too long
@PhredWreck (6096)
I don't know if he'll be broke, but he'll probably be out of food and laundry by then
@sconibear (8004)
You mean the laundry DOESN'T do itself? ........I'm hungry.......
@missybear (11396)
since he probably won't leave the house except for Monday and then the following weekend most likely he will sit around in the same undies , so not too much laundry I say
@sconibear (8004)
I miss you already... .......just kidding........LET'S DO THIS!
@missybear (11396)
just think of having the bed all to yourself
@Rosekitty (19500)
• San Marcos, Texas
I'm sure you will be so glad to get out of your cave and back to civilization with people who don't growl, eat all day and hair all over the place.. My MIL used to be a Black jack dealer in Laughlin and she was probably the best one they ever had back in the 60's..too bad she passed on but i loved going there to visit her..we always had special treatment..i actually won!!!..whoohooo
Hey missybear, great to see you :-) that's cool that your mom is visiting again. I know you miss her :-) Have a great time and the 16 days will be over very, very soon!
@missybear (11396)
I'm ready like now....
@owstalaga (4201)
Wow it's nice you can have vacations abroad. I too hope to do that soon!
@1wldngl (3996)
Oh yea..he will miss you, the apple of his eye. And his underwear will all be worn inside out because he didn’t do the laundry. How many days now?