Has anyone started Christmas shopping yet...

My gifts were bought a few months ago. I don't want to buy any more gifts to store here for Christmas. I am thinking since I now have a few more people on my list. I might just do a pretty gift bag with $50 in singles. lol. Yup your reading that right. I have two kids to shop for. Both of them would love to open a bag of money. My niece and nephew. I have two twin added to the family. I could give the mom. My niece $100 in a baby bag. I am not sure about my neighbor since we never exchanged gifts. She and I love swagbucks and she uses my gift card to shop for me and keep the change for her diapers. I might gift her a gift card for her daughter's diapers. o are you doing anything this early?
@Rollo1 (16685)
• Boston, Massachusetts
I am still school shopping. I probably will end up using swagbucks a lot for Christmas shopping. It won't be a big Christmas, that's for sure.
@rosekiss (30258)
• Eugene, Oregon
I don't really shop anymore, as I have a small family, and they usually want money, so that makes it much eaisier, as i don't have to go from store to store to get what they want. Don't get me wrong, I love to shop. but if all they want is money, then I don't have to bother waiting in line, and dealing with all the people. I really don't like heavy crowds as it is hard to get around in the stores, as there are wall to wall people, and everyone bumps into each other or fight over an item on sale. It just isn't worth all the hassle, so I am fine with just giving money. Take care, and have a great day.
@ricki_911 (20073)
• Toronto, Ontario
I have finished my Christmas shopping. I don't normally buy anything for my family for Christmas, we do a big supper or pot luck type celebrating. To be honest my family half of them don't show up. It's usually me, my parents, and my older brother/ his wife shows up for an hour or so, then my sister stressing about everything but is too worried about her boyfriend and starts things and leaves it. I have all the animals bought for and a few close friends. Otherwise everyone else gets baked goods.